Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sympathy button?

Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,023 Mega Baller
A few recent events, notably Wish's vandals and the death or Mr. Ross senior, reminded me that sometimes I really want to leave an official "mark" on a post, but "Like" and "Awesome" really have the wrong connotation!

Is this just me, or would others like to have a Sympathy button? To me it would have more value than distinguishing "Like" from "Insightful." I would expect no points would be associated with it -- it's just the equivalent of leaving flowers. (Indeed, the symbol could be a flower.)

@Horton If this would be any harder than just asking Vanilla for it, then I doubt it's worth the effort. But I keep thinking of it, so I finally decided to post.
Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
LZywicki1Bradychris_loganTylerRSkoot1123Bulldog

Comments

• BradyBrady Posts: 1,057 Mega Baller
    @Than_Bogan For the meantime, I will use this sympathy button. Sucks to hear about the vandalism @Wish, and to the Ross family, I am so very sorry to hear about the passing of your father. I haven't experienced anything more painful in my life than when my dad passed away. My heart goes out to you and your families.
    I ski, therefore I am
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,325 Administrator
    I appreciate the idea. Not practical.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,172
    I put many hours on that same boat - loved it! That thing would sure get out of the hole in a hurry - great keepsake if you ask me!
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • WaternutWaternut Posts: 1,511 Crazy Baller
    I feel the sympathy button would quickly get interpreted as the worlds smallest violin button.
    Horton
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,325 Administrator
    Now that would be funny. Not going to do it but is funny

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes