Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Using two different skis

Hi all.
I'm currently skiing on a HO superlite x. I mostly do open water skiing and the superlite is great for that. I get onto a course maybe once a week if I'm lucky. I have the oppertunity to buy a cheap A2 and I'm thinking of using the A2 for the course and have the superlite setup for open water. Is this a good idea or am I better off just sticking with what I have? I'm not sure if it's going to be to hard to be able to adjust between the two.

Thanks

Ben

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 25,308 Administrator
    there's no reason not to run buoys on the super light

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• WishWish Posts: 7,260 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Rode the CoX into 39. So did my friend. Actually he rode it deeeep into 39. Personally I could not get the A2 to do anything right in the course. He had the same experience. So.... What @Horton said x2
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • StejcraftbenStejcraftben Posts: 53 Baller
    edited May 2014
    Well that's made the decision easy. I thought the cox felt slow through the course compared to my old ho nos but it's more likely that it's me not the ski. I doubt I'll ever get into the 39s.
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 971 Crazy Baller
    not with that attitude!