WishWish Posts: 6,714 Mega Baller
.image
>>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
KavanthagerE_TDaveDskialexBradySkoot1123

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,366 Administrator
    @thager will pay

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
    MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• thagerthager Posts: 3,768 Mega Baller
    Uncanny resemblance!!! Entirely worth it!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    Brady
  • xratedxrated Posts: 478 Solid Baller
    Is that calm water? Been blown out all but 2 days this entire week in northern canuckistan. Skied all of 2 times. I greatly dislike this post.
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,115 Mega Baller
    Sweatshirts? Yikes
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • WishWish Posts: 6,714 Mega Baller
    @Texas6‌ Early morning tremps in the 50s. Not exactly FL air temps but was still a blast. Got blown out this morning so hopefully tomorrow morning. Air looks to be back to normal summer morning temps. @xrated I will not confirm nor deny the presence of glass calm water for hours.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    @xrated But I will!!
  • OTFOTF Posts: 318 Crazy Baller
    Yea me too, Thursday I didn't make it to work until 11, then we skied again at 3 and 7. Fri the same??? Yea pretty much
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,403 Mega Baller
    No wake high water restrictions lifted. Now a little wind cooperation and it's back to enjoying summer!
    Jim Ross
    Wish
  • xratedxrated Posts: 478 Solid Baller
    @thager and @OTF that is not cool, not cool at all.
  • OTFOTF Posts: 318 Crazy Baller
    Oh and then there was today, would have made it to work by 8 but......... @Wish and @PJ were skiing so 10:30 it was. I think morning sets followed by afternoon and then evening sets are really a pretty good deal.
    Skoot1123
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 709 Solid Baller
    edited July 2014
    Just to stir the pot. "What a small horse." I may be on the way to getting banned also. My will power to resist the comment was just not up to it.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    @colo_skier‌ Small horse is only 5 months old. Did I mention it was calm last night too?
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 709 Solid Baller
    @thager Glad to see you guys are getting good weather and can ski again.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    @colo_skier‌ It's about time! Was a hellacious long winter, crappy spring, followed by a poor pre-summer monsoon.