Latest on IHS Eagle, Malibu, Centurion Head to Head

Eric KelleyEric Kelley Posts: 185 Baller
We are just a week away from the Average Joes vs. Bikini Pros Head to Head and Class C. We need more skiers, get your entries in. Late fees waved. We have a wide variety of skiers signed up. No reason not to come be part of this event. We need especially 36 mph ballers.
It will be fun to see April Coble, Regina Jaquess and Emma Sheers compete with the best of the amateur men.
If you can't come check out the webcast and plan to come next year.
For more info. check out www.kentuckywaterski.org a link to the webcast will be there as well.
Skoot1123

Comments

• Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,726 Mega Baller
    Maybe next year for me.....
  • Eric KelleyEric Kelley Posts: 185 Baller
    Just a few days away. Anyone looking for a great time this weekend, come our way. The 36 and 34 divisions still need skiers. Still less than 16 skiers in the 34 and 36 head to head. Everyone makes the head to head now!
    Just a day away from practice. We have done a lot of work and plan to enjoy the day. We have a bunch of people who want to take the opportunity to ski under the lights during practice.

You may follow on Twitter @Average Joes vs Bikini Pros.......

Watch the night final on the web by going to www.kentuckywaterski.org and click on the webcast button.

We will update our facebook with pictures and get Horton a story to print. Sorry to you people who will not be there.
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,873 Moderator
    edited July 2014
    @Eric Kelley‌ let me know what the twitter handle will be and I will get it flowing in Ballofscores and on the home page. I really wish I could make it
    up there this weekend!
  • Jkells13Jkells13 Posts: 1 New Baller
    Twitter name is @bp_av or In His Wakes
  • skiboat38skiboat38 Posts: 107 Baller
    Had the lake lights on tonight and have not seen a site lit up so well! Should be some great scores.....lakes are settling awesome!
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,873 Moderator
    Twitter is bp_jv
    Thanks to all who came and participated. I will get some photos and details up asap. Now I have to work. Needless to say Regina won. April broke my ribs then Regina finished me and Chad off.
    Tony Lightfoot had some technical issues which prevented the live webcast. He will do a post production video which should be good.