Bailey "Super Chicken" Austin skis better than you and she is a girl

HortonHorton Posts: 23,368 Administrator
edited July 2014 in Other Stuff
Ok she does not ski better than all of you but most of you.

Bailey ran 1 @ 39 today to tie the G3 National record.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

klindyAndreToddLMattPskialexBulldogbf`jcampSkoot1123Alvin_Neffchris_loganJJVDMZNWish

Comments

• thagerthager Posts: 3,768 Mega Baller
    edited July 2014
    Way to go "Super Chicken"!!!!! Way to go "DAD" too !!! What's your point @Horton? 99.9% of this board skis better than I do.
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 5,801
    Super Chicken is badass .
    Shane "Crash" Hill

ToddL
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,604 Mega Baller
    Awesome! She has a way cooler nickname than I do, and 10x my potential, but technically that only ties my tournament best. Tell her to put me out of my misery and run 39!
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,821 Mega Baller
    That is awesome. However there are plenty of girls that ski better than I do so I am not shocked by that. It is very cool that she is in girls 3 and putting up such great scores. Keep it up.
    Mark Shaffer
  • MSMS Posts: 4,282 Mega Baller
    Awesome skiing Bailey. The ole man is in your review mirror now.
    Shut up and ski
  • Pat MPat M Posts: 471 Solid Baller
    Great skiing. Unfortunately Sam Dumala set a new record last month with 2@39.
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,821 Mega Baller
    Quite a group of G3 skiers with multiple skiers running into 39.
    Mark Shaffer
    brody
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,726 Mega Baller
    Crazy good skiing. Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,368 Administrator
    @Pat M‌ Samantha's 2 is pending. I did not mean to get into a weird technicality when I posted about Bailey. Not showing preference.

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
    MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

@Horton I understand completely. I am unfortunately bias, her father is a close friend of mine. At any rate great skiing is great skiing and well worth the posting.
    @Pat M‌ I am working to get more unbiased news on the front page. In this case I know one skier but not the other. Hopefully MORE news will mean more even coverage. In the end I only print what skiers send me.

@Mad11 Agree 100%
  • collier_shotzcollier_shotz Posts: 3 Baller
    Whoa! That is awesome! Who taught her how to ski so exceptionally and at such an early age?
  • WishWish Posts: 6,714 Mega Baller
    Wow... 15.. I'm speechless. How do you get that good that young. Guessing she musta been around a good group of girls who challenged each other and had fun at the same time.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    t$ is part of her secret

Skoot1123
  • JordanJordan Posts: 835 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    There have been a number huge scores from junior skiers. IMHO, younger skiers possess a favourable strength to weigh ratio in the age of ZO.

Unreal skiing