Skiers into 41 Off Today

94009400 Posts: 549 Solid Baller
edited August 2014 in Technique & Theory
If I counted right (and there's always the possibility I didn't) 15 or 16 skiers with scores into 41 in Calgary and CP wasn't one of them.

Comments

• Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,384 Mega Baller
    Amazing. Although I will admit that I thought the MC might pull some big scores. That boat skis great!
    Jim Ross
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,606
    I was just thinking the same thing, some amazing skiing in a place the is typically a little harder to ski then places like Florida. The boat is sure not hurting, likely helping!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner of the FireFan Water Ski League
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,570 Mega Baller
    And 1 skier into 9.75. Guess who? Hint: First 3 letters of his name are same as mine...
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    dbojan
  • chris_loganchris_logan Posts: 349 Solid Baller
    edited August 2014
    Pretty crazy that not only did CP not get into 10.25, he went down early and is in the back of the line at 39. I really expected better scores from him as well as he has been skiing lately.
    Always looking for a pull... Will you be my boatdriver?
    ski6jonesSkoot1123ScarletArrowBulldog
  • MSMS Posts: 4,269 Mega Baller
    @chrislogan Cold/cool water
    Shut up and ski
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,384 Mega Baller
    16/23 skiers run 39. Has that ever happened before???
    Jim Ross
  • JWebSkiJWebSki Posts: 84 Baller
    According to Joel Howley this is the first time 16 skiers have ran 39 in one round ever!!
  • kstateskierkstateskier Posts: 518 Solid Baller
    Something is going on with CP between the ears when it comes to tournaments recently. I see him running killer scores in practice. Hope he snaps out of it soon. Nate is running away with these things.
    KStateSkier
    Bradley Beach - Lone Rock Ski Club, Missouri
    2004 Malibu Response LXI, 2014 D3 Helix 66"
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,266 Administrator
    @9400 I fixed your title. Allow me my pet peeve

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babe's /Connelly / DBSkis /Denali Goode / HO Syndicate / Mapple / Masterline / O'Brien /
    MasterCraft / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Drago
  • DragoDrago Posts: 822 Crazy Baller
    @Than_Bogan‌ Tha?, Han?
    Than_Bogan
  • SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,136 Mega Baller
    The water at Predator may be cool by Florida standards, but in the mid 70s, it's about as warm as it ever gets here, but the shallow rocky bottom and high mineral content doesn't help. All the same, this is the best skiing this place has ever seen.
    www.FinWhispering.com ... because understanding is better than memorizing
    chris_logan
  • mwetskiermwetskier Posts: 1,165 Crazy Baller
    @Horton -i thought your pet peeves were toe side heel side and back arm trailing arm?
  • 94009400 Posts: 549 Solid Baller
    I wonder what the next highest was for any tournament (under R conditions) would be. I would be surprised if it was even 8 10.75s (oops I mean 39.5s) for a round.