Masterline K-Palms & Ergo Anti-Roll / Camaro 2015 suits

HortonHorton Posts: 23,681 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

ToddLBulldogMuskokaKy

Comments

• wtrskiorwtrskior Posts: 704 Crazy Baller
    Any updated reviews from @horton or anyone else on the new Masterline K-palms? I'm a size small in 41 tails and just blew through a pair in less than 30 sets. They also have stretched out a lot. Wondering if I should order small k-palms or not...
  • Onside135Onside135 Posts: 378 Solid Baller
    edited September 2015
    @wtrskior…I guess I've done the opposite as you.

I've used Masterline K-Palm curves for the last couple years…size Large. Probably been through 3-4 pairs of them and after the initial break in period of 1 or 2 sets loved them. They had awesome grip, the kevlar didn't wear away too soon, and the stitching was durable. Then they switched to the current model which is black/green, and I've moved on to 41 Tails. The black/green fit awesome and felt amazing at first, but the durability for me has been crap. I think within the first month of wear they starting tearing apart in multiple locations.

Since I couldn't find anymore of the older K-Palms, I tried a pair of 41 Tails (yellow ones). I did have to size down to a medium, but I must say, I'm impressed with the gloves. I'm on my 2nd pair, and I really don't have anything bad to say about them.
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,856 Mega Baller
    I am using Chrome as browser on a Mac and I can't seem to launch the video. Anyone else having that problem.
    Mark Shaffer
    @Chef23 yes I've had that issue. Had to open YouTube directly.

However I was just reviving an old thread as Horton just unboxed the kpalms and I'm not sure ever actually used or reviewed them.

Thanks @Orlando76 I've had a few pairs of the 41 tails and the first lasted 3x longer than the newer pair. Both red/black smalls.
    Not what I wanted to hear on the durability but how many of the new green/black kpalms have you used?

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,681 Administrator
    I will look at YouTube issue asap

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,856 Mega Baller
    I couldnt launch other videos today either.
    Mark Shaffer
  • webbdawg99webbdawg99 Posts: 1,050 Mega Baller
    edited September 2015
    @wtrskior I destroyed some new kpalms in 3 weeks. Returned them in exchange for the 41 tails. The 41 tails fit much larger than the kpalms. If you are moving to kpalms, get a size larger than you had with the 41's
    wtrskiorchris_logan
  • DanoDano Posts: 74 Baller
    edited September 2015
    I've been using k-palms all season. Ski 3-4 days a week. They still look brand new and keep my hands blister free. I bought L k-palms. Next time I'll buy M. 41 tails fit me in the M but are almost too small.
    wtrskior
    Its amazing the different responses you can get on gloves specifically. Like I said I've had 2 pairs of red/black 41 tails in small and one has far out lasted the other, who knows why exactly. Unfortunately I can't generally try on gloves before buying so reviews really help me with my buying decisions.