SOLD>>>> Ski Clubs...Bemman ramp up for sale.

WishWish Posts: 6,750 Mega Baller
edited February 2015 in Jump
For sale... Pristine all aluminum standard portable Bemman ramp with less then 300 jumps by owner only. Purchased for 30k new in 2009. These are the MacDaddy of ramps.

General maintenance completed twice a year since new. Including new wax.

Can be broken down for US and world wide shipping.

This is not your grandad's ramp. If you are serious and truly know the value PM me.

Taking offers at this time.

Please, no tire kickers. Will provide pics if needed but it's a new looking ramp. Red on top and aluminum (color) on the bottom.

http://www.bemmanscustomdesign.com/Portable-Water-Ski-Jumps.html
>>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<

Comments

• WishWish Posts: 6,750 Mega Baller
    Bump
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,080 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Price?
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
  • EdbrazilEdbrazil Posts: 1,288 Historical Baller
    If it is in the 20K range, it would be great deal, but probably would be more.
    Got to consider moving it, but that is not a major problem with the twin-7 design.
    Bemman does great work, and in my opinion, is an icon of the sport.
    @skidawg‌ sent you a PM

Also edited the add. Ramp was purchased in 2009 new.

@Edbrazil‌ i would have to agree. It's in amazing shape. I'm not a jumper but owner single cuts in the high 140s low 150s so he know his stuff. And he keeps it in insanely good shape. Oh, and it sits in crystal clear water to boot...so no slimy look or crud on it at all. You would think he just bought it.
    edited October 2014
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,843 Mega Baller
    I wish I had the money and a good spot for it on our lake. Unfortunately I have neither.
    Mark Shaffer

Wondering if this ramp is a folding one, or a twin-7 footer. Which travels nice and legit,
    and then makes into a 14-footer. Bemman himself can put it together or take it apart in
    under 2 hours. Similar with the folding ramp, but the twin-7 is a newer design.

Back when, On The Tour, they finally decided to get a traveling ramp, rather than
    having to deal with a hunk of junk at particular sites, they went with Bemman. Over time,
    we worked with him to improve his design so it was better for the 200+ top jumpers,
    and he was very cooperative. Originally was a show skier and barefooter, before he got into
    his own machine shop. Not an el cheapo machine shop; he has some serious equipment.
    The guy is pretty much the Tom Swift of waterskiing.
    @Edbrazil‌ if you click the link in my original post, you'll see the ramp and the way it folds for transit. It is what Bemman labels as the "Standard Portable". It looks identical in every way to the ones pictured. And it looks just as new.
    Looks like one of the Bemman fold-up ramps, for sure. Just be careful when you assemble
    it at the site, that the surface seams match up. Think Rob has fixed that with some radiusing
    and beveling, and better mating hardware. At one time, these seams could stick up and
    be sharp.
    edited February 2015
    SOLD. And I do not think he is a baller. Will let the guesses begin.... he really does know how to jump..
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,880 Moderator
    @Wish was it @RampDodd I'm pretty sure he just put in a new ramp at his place recently.
    Maaaaaybeeee
    MattP
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 1,826 Mega Baller
    There is a new jump on Andy's lake.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    @Ipskier He tried to get it. Very low offer though. I believe his is brand new. And I'm sure he got a heck of a deal from Bemman.
  • gregtegregte Posts: 9 New Baller
    Wow, I've been looking for a used Bemman for a long time, how did I miss this one?!?!
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 1,826 Mega Baller
    If you want to see what you missed, check out the Ryan Dodd "Vooray" video. The ramp now calls Stillwater Lakes home.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    Ryan, In a text to the previous owner, actually attributed part of his succes at the Masters to practicing on that ramp.