I made my first full pass! I love this forum!

@AB thanks for the great pointers in the killer turns not needed thread, they helped. I ran my first full pass last night! -15 @ 28. This forum is terrific. Even if I wasn't skiing with guys that are way better than I am in the boat, I feel like I still ski with everyone here. I learn so much on this forum. Thanks everyone who contributes.
gsm_petergregyA_BcrashmanMattPandjulesusaski1webbdawg99ToddLoldjeepGreg Banish9400bogboyInthedayricski39DekeJWebSkiskibumsamSkiJayBulldogSkiLadySkoot1123WishscotchipmanThan_Boganchris_loganE_THortonALPJrPJShortenitskirayryno65PatReBill22BradyPUNKEEkingshreddRTHEIS

Comments

• LeonLLeonL Posts: 1,901 Crazy Baller
    Congrats! Now begins the addiction. Hope you keep reading posts that are helpful.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • skihardskihard Posts: 510 Crazy Baller
    Congrats and welcome to your new addiction! :)
    2014 Carbon Pro, Radar Pro Build Lithium Vapor w/ Vapor Carbitex Boa Bindings - life's about working hard and then having fun on the water! I am - are you?
  • Niles TaylorNiles Taylor Posts: 55 Baller
    @usaski1 I'm not going to deny that's a possibility :D
  • bogboybogboy Posts: 678 Baller
    @Niles Taylor‌ congrats!
    Niles Taylor
  • DekeDeke Posts: 321 Baller
    @Niles Taylor‌ Congrats! Now, don't hesitate to get some pro coaching. You'll thank yourself over and over down the road.
    Niles TaylorMattP
  • SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,152 Mega Baller
    edited August 2014
    Congrats @Niles Taylor
    . . . and a pylon camera.
    www.FinWhispering.com ... because understanding is better than memorizing
    Niles Taylor
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,738 Mega Baller
    @Niles Taylor‌ Congrats!! Did you by any chance get some video? Post it up here and you'll get some super feedback and some more items to work on. Great job and keep on working on it!!
    Niles Taylor
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,543 Administrator
    @Niles Taylor‌ welcome to the dark side

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• Niles TaylorNiles Taylor Posts: 55 Baller
    @Horton I'll consider that my induction!
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,468 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Nice work, Niles. Yes, you now have a whole lot of ski partners. Welcome to constant thoughts of little orange balls, half-submerged on a mirror like surface, the sun coming up and the fog lifting...the sound of an inboard idling nearby.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    Niles TaylorBrady
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,468 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Exactly!
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    thor_64
  • ShortenitShortenit Posts: 114 Baller
    Except maybe with the buoys lower..............those could hurt you.
    Than_BoganSkiJay
  • skibumsamskibumsam Posts: 66 Baller
    @wilecoyote Wow congrats on the successful
    Transfer from rff to lff that had to be tough! Hoping to get my first pass by the end of this summer.