Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

West Orlando 7 BR lake house for sale

RogerCRogerC Posts: 8 Baller
Here it is. Rare natural private lake. Great community of skiers keep the course well maintained.

Comments

• RogerCRogerC Posts: 8 Baller
    Sorry forgot the link. http://orlandolakefronthomes.com/
    Dano
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 977 Solid Baller
    Very Nice home!!
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    The all important question -- how much?
    Jim Ross
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 977 Solid Baller
    @Razorskier1

From the listing.....

116 Olympus Drive, Ocoee FL 34761

List Price $674,000

Custom lakefront, split-level, 3-story, 7/5.5 pool home with one of the nicest 2-story boat docks in metro Orlando. The dock includes an electric boatlift and electric touchless boat cover. It sits on Lake Olympia, a beautiful ski lake that includes a slalom course. Lake Olympia also features great fishing and is the perfect size to paddle around on a standup paddleboard or kayak. In addition to a large pool deck on the ground floor, there are two large balconies inside the pool screen enclosure on the second and third floors.

An updated kitchen on the second/main floor opens into a large nook and great room with a panoramic sunset lake view from everywhere. These rooms, the formal dining and the huge main floor balcony all feature rich travertine stone flooring. The main floor also has a bedroom with a full bath. The owner’s suite on the top floor includes a large balcony overlooking the lake, big sitting area and generous bath. 4 flex/bonus rooms. A flex room near the front entry is separated by beautiful 8’ glass doors and could be used as a formal living room, den or office. A 21×15 bedroom on the top floor could also be used as a large activity room.

The ground floor has an incredibly large bar area just off the pool deck adjacent to another great room. There is a large bedroom, with bonus room and full bath on the ground floor overlooking the pool and lake. A 16×13 storage room on the floor includes hookups to use as a second laundry room.

Call Michael Collins at 407-545-8021 for appointment to see this one of a kind home.
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
    By brother is the realtor and I had just asked him for a link with a price and he just added the price to the website. So asking the price wasn't a stupid question. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    Great looking place. Too bad my paycheck doesn't come from down there!
    Jim Ross
  • A_BA_B Posts: 3,935 Mega Baller
    I want to downsize # of bedrooms. These kids will never move out, and I would probably pickup more long term house guests with 7 bedrooms!
    @Razor thanks.
    @AB the more the merrier right?
    Is there a forum for polygamist skiers? :smile: