A few passes on the Radar Lithium Senate

HortonHorton Posts: 23,672 Administrator
edited March 2015 in Ski Tests

This video is all 32 off. The first and second passes are 32 mph and the last is 34 mph

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Tagged:
louie

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 23,672 Administrator
    edited March 2015
    The question is not if this is a good ski or not. The Question is who is it for?

Let start for who it is not for. It is not for skiers who ski at 36. It is not for skiers who run 32 off and beyond at 34 MPH. By the time you get to 34 mph at 32 off you want a ski more like the Vapor.

I run 32 off / 34 MPH easier on a Vapor but 32 off / 30 or 32 MPH easier on a Senate.

The Vapor accelerates faster and decelerates faster that the Senate. That is great at 38 off at 34 or 36 MPH. At 28 – 32 MPH you want a ski more like the Senate that holds a more constant speed.

Additionally the Senate is more stable and requires a less technical skier than a Vapor.

Basically if you are working toward shorter lines I highly recommend the Senate. If your rope is already green or blue or purple I suggest the Vapor.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

JJVDMZNMikl525Youd270Jordan