Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fluid Motion Revo Binding

JWebSkiJWebSki Posts: 90 Baller
Has anyone here had any experience with the FM REVO Silvretta/Toe Clamp System? Im trying to decide on a binding for my trick ski and liked this option. I would love some feedback from skiers that have used this binding system or if anyone has another binding system they like for tricks. Im thinking a hardshell option is the way to go but I'm open to other opinions
Tagged:

Comments

• mmosley899mmosley899 Posts: 503 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Check out the OB4 System... At OB4systems.com... much better system...
    Mike's Overall Binding www.mobsystemrelease.com
    Sweet Home Alabama Skiing
    Senior Judge, Senior Driver, Tech Controller
  • JWebSkiJWebSki Posts: 90 Baller
    @mmosley899 I like the OB4 release system but not a big fan of their hard shell boots. Is it easy to use other hard shells with the OB4 release?
  • mmosley899mmosley899 Posts: 503 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @JWebSki which boots do you want to use? It is easy to use most any boot on the OB4 System. OB4 offers 3 different boots... You can use the USD boots that FM offers on the OB4, I have used them on my system before...
    Mike's Overall Binding www.mobsystemrelease.com
    Sweet Home Alabama Skiing
    Senior Judge, Senior Driver, Tech Controller
  • eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,459 MM Trick Skier / Eccentric Person
    I like the FM toe clamp better than the Reflex. I have a fair amount of time on it and liked it a lot. Early Reflex had toe horseshoe problems.

I also liked the FM boot with the Intuition liner. Nice all around feel. I found something that looked similar and tried that with my system but it wasn't as nice. FM does a good job.

Eric
    JWebSki