2015 Prostar Tournament Slalom mode

PhilSymoPhilSymo Posts: 49 Baller
edited July 2015 in Boat Talk
any one else noticed that in the "profile" menu if you select the slalom tournament mode, or create a new slalom tournament profile the speed comes up as 57.9... now i have ran this with a few skiers, and if they are lighter guys the times are all 16.09 to 16.14... fine soft, but in tolerance.. put in on for the bigger skiers 16.20 - 16.40... WAY OOT.... why do they have this? is it a MC or ZO thing? another thing, if you leave it in the 57.9 mode and go to 55... then back up, straight to 58.... strange very strange....

Profile for a practice is the same no exact 58 option... 57.9 or 58.1 .........

• PhilSymoPhilSymo Posts: 49 Baller
    @Thompjs I dont think its that.. as the actual SET SPEED is 57.9... its not surging.
  • thompjsthompjs Posts: 515 Baller
    I'd double check the pucks to see if serial number is correct. But I imagine there is a programming error
    just out of intrest, how do you check S/N's of Pucks
  • ntxntx Posts: 773 Crazy Baller
    @PhilSymo If you go to 55 and then back to 58 do the time still come up on the slow side??? Maybe a metric thing??? What does it do if you go to english units and run 36? Still slow?
    no thats the wierd thing, we tried that (US-UK) and it still shows 57.9.. no the times come fine if you go down go up... its just one of MANY things MC need to look at... like WHY do times not come up in practice mode.... ADD A BLOODY TRICK TIMER on the trick selection... so so many things that could be 100000x better, all little things, mostly software fixable

• thompjsthompjs Posts: 515 Baller
    S/N is on bottom of puck. Use 2in putty knife to pry up.
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,418 Mega Baller
    I have no issues with my 2015.
    Jim Ross
    @Razorskier1 can you check on your profiles page if its the same as ours, or does yours come up correct?