Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

D3 Customer Service

HortonHorton Posts: 25,666 Administrator
edited September 2015 in Other Stuff
A friend of mine came over last Monday with a broken D3 binding part. I immediately sent an email to D3. Three days later the replacement part is at my house. My friend will be able to ski Saturday morning.

That is pretty darn good customer service.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

Tagged:
6ballsToddLrockdogbishop8950JordanBill22smalorDaveDBruce_Butterfieldski4xtcJdubsdavemacbf`chris_logandrewski32

Comments

• gregygregy Posts: 2,456 Mega Baller
    +1 for D3 customer service. I'm a nobody in the ski world. D3 sent me a replacement part for binding free of charge 6 months after the warranty had expired. They offered to fix if I returned it but I didn't want the downtime.
  • brodybrody Posts: 299 Baller
    I ski in a radar but had a similar experience with HO when I was still on one. It's nice to hear companies standing behind their products. Good for D3!!!
    savaiusini
  • Mastercraft81SnSMastercraft81SnS Posts: 94 Baller
    edited September 2015
    That’s great customer service. I'm having a different experience whit HO right now I called them more then 2 weeks ago. They told me they would ship it after I sent them a photo of it. So I'm going to try to get a hold of them again tomorrow.
  • JdubsJdubs Posts: 105 Baller
    Great news, but have come to expect to hear things like this about D3.
  • swerveitswerveit Posts: 210 Baller
    maybe I should switch to D3, UK customer service sucks. 2 weeks I had a broken binding, gave up bought one via H2o managed to buy 2 pairs, plus shipping, plus tax and it came to less than my original purchase and it was 2 days!!!! Bought a few pieces from them and they are always on point!
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,881 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    D3 has always been great. Under-rated in my opinion as everyone gets jazzed about the latest/greatest from other companies. High quality, great-performing skis and great customer service and demo program.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    bishop8950Bruce_ButterfieldTevskisDrago
  • Nick SullivanNick Sullivan Posts: 676 Baller
    I broke a Quest on a Monday afternoon. I sent Paul Crawford an email that afternoon with pictures. I had a brand new ski Wednesday afternoon. I was beyond impressed!