Reflex Binding Sizing issues

osuskiiersheaosuskiiershea Posts: 12 Baller
edited September 2015 in Skis Fins Bindings
I just got a size 6 reflex binding for trick skiing with the reflex thin liner. The liner fit great after the heat molding but when my foot is in the binding with the liner on my toes go right up to the shell and the side of the shell presses on a bony part of my foot. I like the idea of a perfect fit binding but don't want it to hurt during my run.

I have thought about trying a size 8 with a thicker liner but am hesitant because I don't want it to be too big.

Any suggestions or experience w an issue like this?

I would like to find a way to may the size 6 comfortable. I have a 10 inch foot. here is their size chart http://reflexworld.com/product/front-single-black-hardshell-complete-on-carbon-plate/ click sizing chart

Thanks!

Comments

• BoneHeadBoneHead Posts: 5,835
    Heat gun on that spot of the shell in order to push it out from the inside.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,073 Mega Baller
    You could try to find a piece of wood to wedge in there to maintain the width as it cools. Other wise the plastic will try to retain its original shape. I am not sure how much plastic is in the toe of the Reflex boot but with ski boots we used to dig the toe out a little bit with a dremel. Frankly if your toe is just touching the front but moves back a little when you flex your ankle I think that will be fine. The width thing is easily fixed with a heat gun.
    Mark Shaffer