Poll | How does the new BallOfSpray site look?

HortonHorton Posts: 24,861 Administrator
edited November 2015 in Site Info & Instructions
Please view the new demo forum at http://www.ballerlabs.com/forum BEFORE you fill out the below poll.

Poll | How does the new BallOfSpray site look? 64 votes

I mostly view the BallOfSpray forum on a computer. Mobile view is not an issue.
39%
thagerWeappathompjsdbskifu_manbananaronMichaelGoodmanpvysohlidBroussardDkLkSkrallycatswardcoskihardBrennanKMNrabdchristmandropskiDonTKKellyspartanskier10 25 votes
I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Android phone. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions correctly.
21%
HortoneleeskiscotchipmanLZywicki1PSMThan_BoganlundbergjackskigregyBMG73gsm_peterwtrskiorDefectiveDavepgmoore 14 votes
I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Android phone. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions poorly.
1%
RAK 1 vote
I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Android phone. The top of the demo site is NOT GREEN!
0%
I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Apple phone or tablet. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions correctly.
21%
DaveDSMChef23CamMattPigkyabishop8950FrankSBill22schaferJWebSkikingshreddDanoart90notch 14 votes
I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Apple phone or tablet. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions poorly.
10%
DragoBulldograynjayskiE_TRazorRoss3rockdog 7 votes
I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Apple phone or tablet. The top of the demo site is NOT GREEN!
1%
Wish 1 vote
I use some other device. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions correctly.
1%
oldjeep 1 vote
I use some other device. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions poorly.
0%
I use some other device. The top of the demo site is NOT GREEN!
1%
Zman 1 vote

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Barts / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / HO Syndicate

MasterCraft / Masterline / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf

Reflex / Radar /Stokes

Comments

• thagerthager Posts: 4,054 Mega Baller
    edited November 2015
    Actually I don't do any internet on the phone. Just a huge waste of boat gas money!!!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • RazorRoss3RazorRoss3 Posts: 1,283 Mega Baller
    I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Apple phone or tablet. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions poorly.
    Margin is tight and cuts off the last letter of words over there.
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,994 Mega Baller
    I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Apple phone or tablet. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions correctly.
    @RazorRoss3 screen shot? What Phone and iOS? Is it the same for long and short thread titles?
  • HortonHorton Posts: 24,861 Administrator
    I mostly view the for the BallOfSpray forum on an Android phone. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions correctly.
    @RazorRoss3
    Please remind me your phone hardware and OS version. If you could do that plus screenshots and email it to me I might get closer to a solution. It is your situation that's giving me immense heartburn. Wish I could blame @thager or @MS

Reflex / Radar /Stokes

tjm
  • rabrab Posts: 71 Baller
    I only look at BOS on my computer so that is what I voted but I checked it out on my android phone, the site was green and functioned correctly.
    Foot note:
    You guys like how I made exactly the same typo in almost every poll question?

Reflex / Radar /Stokes

@Horton and that is surprising because?
  • raynrayn Posts: 355 Baller
    edited November 2015
    iPhone 6 running latest version of 8. Much better but as @RazorRoss3 says in viewing a thread you lose a character on the right ever so often
    Ray Newmark -
  • RazorRoss3RazorRoss3 Posts: 1,283 Mega Baller

iPhone 6 with iOS 9
  • rockdogrockdog Posts: 469 Solid Baller
    IOS 9.1 iphone 6. Cuts right end off still. Seems to load a bit slower too. Windows PC seems ok.
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 972 Solid Baller
    edited November 2015
    I accidentally voted wrong....it works perfectly on my iPhone. Stupid thumb
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
  • jayskijayski Posts: 562 Crazy Baller
    Looks good! Ish...
    @jayski any more details? That looks bad

Reflex / Radar /Stokes

@jayski is it like that all the time. That is scaring me

Reflex / Radar /Stokes

• gregygregy Posts: 2,410 Mega Baller
    Its missing some of the headings that the old site has on top. Only says forum and home
  • gsm_petergsm_peter Posts: 651 Solid Baller
    I personally prefere black text on brighter background.
    Find white text harder to read especially on brighter a background.
    Life is too short not to enjoy every day!
  • DragoDrago Posts: 992 Crazy Baller
    Seems even slower- bos is already the slowest site I visit. Right side is cut off
    Sr sl driver & judge

Sr sl driver & judge
    Sr sl driver & judge
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,936 Mega Baller
    I use some other device. The top of the demo site is GREEN, looks and functions correctly.
    Working well enough on wp10. Still doing what looks like a double load on every page, which may be part of the speed issue.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    @Horton this morning also, about mid page on the forum front page, in the discussions it doesn't happen
    @jayski I take it you are using an iPad?
    @gregy Only thing on the test site is a forum and home page...
    @MattP you are correct
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 418 Baller
    Seems to be functioning alright, but whereas yesterday there was too much margin on both sides, now there's no margins and in some cases, a few characters on the right are cut-off.
  • eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,368 MM Trick Skier / Eccentric Person
    Seems to work fine on my Samsung galaxy 5. And on the desktop. Might be slightly faster. Good, as the old one could be really slow at times.
    Eric
    Ok guys I got what I need to send a nasty gram to the egg heads I deal with. Thanks.

Reflex / Radar /Stokes

• ZmanZman Posts: 1,024 Crazy Baller
    I use some other device. The top of the demo site is NOT GREEN!
    Android tablet. Looks great. Top is black, not green.
    Blood type IPA