ron goodman/re-edging

RykertOT3RykertOT3 Posts: 7 Baller
does anyone know the best way to contact ron goodman? I sent an email a few weeks ago but go no response. I was trying to ask him if I could send him a jumper to get the edges redone. every time I do it myself, it just starts to come undone after a couple weeks.

Comments

• jimskijimski Posts: 154 Baller
    Im out of town for a bit but send me a text and I can send you his or terry' # when I get back I know he's really busy now but will usually gets back to every one
    250-818-7713
  • Eric KelleyEric Kelley Posts: 190 Solid Baller
    Better not to send him your skis. I sent 3 in for repair 3 years ago. He will not return phone calls or emails, texts.
  • ntxntx Posts: 758 Crazy Baller
    @Eric Kelley I think at some point it would be time for a face to face. 3 pairs!!! Even if I have to go half way across the country.
  • RykertOT3RykertOT3 Posts: 7 Baller
    does anyone know any good techniques to repair loose edging on a jumper? Nothing I've ever done seems to last more than a couple weeks.
  • Eric KelleyEric Kelley Posts: 190 Solid Baller
    JB Weld has worked well for me. I found this accidentally when repairing a hole in the bottom of the ski. I'm sure there might be something better but this worked great. Was on there for 3 years. I know that you must get all the other adhesive residues off of there first.
    @NTX Talked to my pastor about foregiveness..... BUT DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO RON.
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,152 Mega Baller
    edited January 2016
    I think one could glue water to oil with this stuff. LINK
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• mwetskiermwetskier Posts: 1,197 Crazy Baller
    @Jody_Seal -with *what* stuff? Their product line has about 40 different formulations and applications. so which one are you referring to?
  • RykertOT3RykertOT3 Posts: 7 Baller
    I was thinking the same thing as mwetskier. Which one?