Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NICK PARSONS joins TEAM D3

HortonHorton Posts: 25,308 Administrator
edited January 2016 in Other Stuff

Nick Parsons

D3 Logo

January 2016 KC Technology- Ellensburg Washington

D3 SKIS is excited to announce the signing of 33-year-old professional water-skier Nick Parsons of Salt Lake City, Utah. Nick remains one of the top ranked slalom skiers in the world and brings a career full of experience to the D3 Pro Team.

“Nick is a great ambassador for our sport and will be a great addition to the D3 brand, said D3’s Paul Crawford, D3 Sales & Technical Support.

Will Bush, D3 Design Engineer added, “Nick has the unique ability to communicate what he feels while skiing. This feedback will be extremely valuable to our performance based design program going forward”.

Nick has a strong International reputation traveling to South Korea and other international destinations promoting slalom water skiing. “We look forward to Nick representing the D3 brand worldwide”, said D3 President Creed Kidder.

Nick had this to say about the new relationship, “I am really looking forward to working with the D3 team. I am in a place in my career where I want to focus on skiing my best but I am also interested in having input in producing the best skis.
This feels like the perfect fit for me”

Nick joins D3’s legendary team of world record holders Nate Smith, Erika Lang, Freddy Krueger and Pro Skiers Adam Sedlmajer and Seth Stisher.

@NicholasParsons Twitter
@Nicholas_Parsons Instagram
Nick Parsons Facebook

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

Tagged:
MattPSkoot1123aupatkingMateo_Vargasmmosley899SkiJayMilfordjipster43sunvalleylaw

Comments

• scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,967 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Will be exciting to see what Nick and D3 come up with next. Congratulations Nick!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,308 Administrator
    I just got off the phone with Nick. He is pretty pumped about his new deal. It think D3 is going to be in the news feed a little more this year.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,150 Mega Baller
    Good for Nick and D3. Nick is a class act. The interesting question, of course, is why the split with Dave. Is there an interesting answer to go with it?
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,153 Crazy Baller
    If you are as old as me, you will remember Nick skied on D3 about...oh...ten years ago? Ran his first 39's on an x5. Glad to see him back.
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)