Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a boom for a 2010 Nautique 200 / Barefoot International contact info?

RobRob Posts: 37 Baller
I'm trying to find a boom for a 2010 Nautique 200 OB. These seem very hard to find but a number of people directed me to Barefoot International. Their website (http://www.fatsac.com/) has an email address and phone number on it. I haven't received a response to my email and the listed phone number is out of service. Anyone know how I can contact these folks or if there is another place I could look to get a boom for this type of boat?

For the record I'm just looking for something to occasionally teach young kids...not actually go barefooting or anything.

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 1,059 Crazy Baller
    Give Michelle a call at BarefootCentral.com. They sell Barefoot International gear and should be able to help you out.
    Kelvin Kelm, Lakes of Katy, Katy Texas
  • Dacon62Dacon62 Posts: 565 Crazy Baller
    Try "search tempest" for a used one. Searches all of Craigslist, Kijiji, EBay starting from you zip code and then keeps searching further away.
  • skihardskihard Posts: 530 Crazy Baller
    search out the footers edge dot com
    2014 Carbon Pro, Radar Pro Build Lithium Vapor w/ Vapor Carbitex Boa Bindings - life's about working hard and then having fun on the water! I am - are you?
  • RobRob Posts: 37 Baller
    thanks for all the replies. I also finally got ahold of Barefoot International by calling a number I found buried about half way down their homepage (fatsac.com). It's not listed anywhere else (it isn't on the about page) that I can find, but if you call that number you'll get someone who can help you.