Boat lift motors on ebay

Comments

• AndreAndre Posts: 920 Crazy Baller
    I'm in the process of repairing a very similar Shore Commander unit that was given to me and have recently read a lot and shop prices for parts and new unit.
    You made a very good deal if the unit is working.My control board is ground so i'm replacing with a small VFD unit and will loose the remote fonction.(No big deal)

If someone with a defect control board on a Shore Commander (older then 2009) unit is looking for one, Lift Tech has one (repaired) for 250$.
    CDN $ dollar being so low,shipping,taxes make it cheaper for me to replace with a VFD drive.
    Again,very good price.Congrats!

I'm in the process of repairing a very similar Shore Commander unit that was given to me and have recently read a lot and shop prices for parts and new unit.
    You made a very good deal if the unit is working.My control board is ground so i'm replacing with a small VFD unit and will loose the remote fonction.(No big deal)

If someone with a defect control board on a Shore Commander (older then 2009) unit is looking for one, Lift Tech has one (repaired) for 250$.
    CDN $ dollar being so low,shipping,taxes make it cheaper for me to replace with a VFD drive.
    Again,very good price.Congrats!

• foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 429 Solid Baller
    They had 100% feedback and they have sold stuff used in their R&D dept before. Hopefully it lasts a while. I`m pretty handy so I`m sure I can find a way to mount to my shore station. Rather than paying $110 for a couple of parts shore commander offers in their kit.boatlifter.com/products/universal-motor-installation-kits.html
    2000 Malibu Response LX 2016 66 lithium vapor
    Same here.
    Have access to every tools at work so i will ''make it'' fit! :)
    The e bay add still show one up for grabs.Great deal!