FlowPoint TV Season 3 Teaser

HortonHorton Posts: 24,117 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft /

Masterline / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf /  Stokes / Reflex / Radar 

• scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,708
    Nice looking teaser @MarcusBrown, can't wait to see the whole episode!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates
  • waterskicoreywaterskicorey Posts: 114 Baller
    Would LOVE to ski on the river on Kauai, got married on Tunnels beach 5 years ago, drove past the river everyday and wanted to ski it, next time I go will bring my ski for sure
  • 303Skier303Skier Posts: 447 Solid Baller
    Gnarly crash @CParrish43 :o :p
    Jarrus Steele - Orlando, Florida
  • ski6ski6 Posts: 49 Baller
    So epic. Can't wait to see the new full episodes. Always top quality content from Marcus!
    Follow me - Youtube:skitrav | Instagram: skitrav | Twitter: skitrav | Facebook: Travis Fisher | Snapchat: skitrav - Weekly GoPro Tips, Mounts, Reviews and Videos! HO Ski's All the way!
  • chris55chris55 Posts: 236 Baller
    Why the camera has to move all the time ???? It is tiring and can't focus less than half second..........don't have time to enjoy the image and remind me how it is when you are drunk.....(when I was young...). Now I am older I don't need to drink but just to watch Flowpoint
  • jimbrakejimbrake Posts: 1,177 Crazy Baller
    edited March 2016
    Besides the water ski shots, which are all great, the highlights for me are Steve Nyman at the Val Gardena World Cup DH and the JT Holmes bits. Those show some different aspects of the highest levels of skiing. The low point is the shots of surfers on Costco Wavestorm longboards. Those things are an abomination and pretty much showing the lowest level of surfing. Hopefully there are other shots of surfers on real equipment. It's Hawaii for god's sake.
    "...all of the basic fun banter"
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,969 Mega Baller
    Awesome video. It would be cool if this could grow in to a Warren Miller type of thing.
    Mark Shaffer
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,412 Crazy Baller
    Love it! Thanks @MarcusBrown