Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ski doc

WBLskierWBLskier Posts: 460 Baller
Cam someone point me in the right direction of where to buy the iPhone 6 attachment for the ski doc? It is for a 98 Malibu Echelon. Thanks.

Comments

• dtm8119dtm8119 Posts: 169 Baller
    @WBLskier - shoot the people at Ski-Doc an email. It sounds like they have one available that they sell but is not on their website quite yet.
    Dan Cloutier
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,533 Mega Baller
    I spoke with Matt Saturday and it sounded to me like he didn't have an IPhone attachment yet. That said, new camera mount is very cool. And he has some cool bench accessories on the way.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • CaleBurdickCaleBurdick Posts: 57 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    check out the Glif at www.studioneat.com. it works really really well, holds onto the phone through some gnarly handle pops. I used to use a spring loaded mount that sent my phone flying through the air at 36mph. Thank goodness it landed back in the boat.
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,259 Mega Baller
    edited April 2016
    I bought a cheap case/cover for my iPhone 6 and a GoPro mount. Works great, other than the Wakeye app won't pick up on auto. Have you seen the new ski doc mount? Super awesome!
    I won't be home until next Friday, or I'd post a picture. Send me a pm or mention me in this thread to remind me and I'll post a picture. If you want