Bindings for new HO Ski

I recently bought a 65'' 2013 HO Freeride Slalom Ski and am in the process of buying bindings. I've been told to stick with HO brand so they fit the hole pattern, but I'm looking for recommendations as far as what others think might work? Because I am a college student, I'm looking to stay on the fairly inexpensive side, but I also know that better bindings=better ski experience--so basically I'm just looking for the most bang for my buck. I'll take any and all recommendations, and any links you can throw in to actual sites would be awesome!
Tagged:

Comments

• keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 303 Solid Baller
    I think bindings are really a matter of preference on how they feel. I was a long time user of the HO animal boots. My original front was great. When it gave out I went With their new front boot. It was extremely uncomfortable and cramped my foot after a few passes. Just moved to a hard shell and it's so comfortable. I still have my "original" animal rear that has to be pushing 15 years old.

Are you right foot forward? What size?
    Horton
  • Margs95xMargs95x Posts: 2 Baller
    edited April 2016
    @keithh2oskier I'm left foot forward and a women's 8.5.
  • CommuterfisherCommuterfisher Posts: 83 Baller
    I have the HO Attacks on mine. Look for closeout deals. They haven't changed much.