new ZO version

dislanddisland Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
Heard a rumor that there is a new ZO software upgrade for jump. Nothing on the ZO site of course.

Anyone have info?
Dave Island- Princeton Lakes

Comments

• scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,658
    edited May 2016
    Where can I download/get the latest RevR software? I'm upgrading my friends 2010 Nautique 200. THANKS!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Crypto Investing pays for my water ski addiction
    [Deleted User]
  • aussiemcaussiemc Posts: 97 Baller
    edited May 2016
    @scotchipman you have to email ZO or go on the website and fill out the request form, and get the file from them, they will require the serial number of the head unit.
    After sending a few emails to Zero Off with no response I called them today, was given the run around but was finally transferred to a guy name Eric who seems great and is taking care of me.
  • MSMS Posts: 4,290 Mega Baller
    They are probably too busy working on the upgrade making ZO feel more like PP.
    Shut up and ski
    Jody_SealMike Gile
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,412 Mega Baller
    I so wish I had the power to give @MS a Panda right now.
    Jim Ross
  • MSMS Posts: 4,290 Mega Baller
    I love me some Panda for dinner, taste like bald eagle.
    Shut up and ski
    bigtex2011jimbrakeski6jonesBruce_Butterfield
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 1,902 Crazy Baller
    The guy's name is Eric Carmen. I communicated with him via email when I last upgraded my ZO. I didn't know who really makes ZO these days. There is a company named F W Murphy and also one named Enovation Controls. One may be a division of other or vice verses. ZO remains something of an enigma.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
    @scotchipman what did they tell you was the most recent version?
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    @disland, curious to here what @scotchipman says. I was under the impression that "R" was the latest revision.
  • dbutcherdbutcher Posts: 203 Baller
    According to USAWS' web site, Version R is the approved version on all four major tow boats, single and dual puck. The approved list was revised 3-15-16.
    @LeonL RevR
  • DWDW Posts: 1,546 Crazy Baller
    I am interested in when the software upgrade(s) were introduced & how do you identify on a given boat what software level is it using? Thanks in advance.
  • savaiusinisavaiusini Posts: 227 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @DW For the older style head units, if you watch closely when you power on, there is an animation that scrolls across the screen. At the bottom, it will say Rev.P,Q,R, etc...
    Basically if you don't have the + option after your letter and number, you don't have Rev. R. Hope this helps!
    Sam Avaiusini - Operations Manager, HO Sports Company, Snoqualmie, WA
  • 303Skier303Skier Posts: 446 Solid Baller
    @scotchipman I tiold you to talk to Eric Carmen. He's the man and will get you all taken care of.
    Jarrus Steele - Orlando, Florida
  • StejcraftbenStejcraftben Posts: 50 Baller
    Technically there is new software. If you upgrade to the single puck antenna then you have to get new software to suit it.
    @DW , Rev R was introduced in early 2013.
  • DWDW Posts: 1,546 Crazy Baller
    Thanks gentlemen
    Oh, @savaiusini mentioned "if you don't have the + option. If not selected it appears as a small square black box to the right of the letter number field.
    Here is the direct number to the office that Eric Carmen and a few others work in who can help you get the latest version of Zero Off software for your boat. (918) 317-4100 then select menu option #3 (tech support).