Seattle area Ballers - The Broho tournament is June 4/5

RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,951 Mega Baller
The weather is supposed to be nice, the lake is completely full, and the skiing conditions will be terrific. If you are ready for 3 rounds of class C, or just want to ski Grassroots for Fun, it's a good group and will be a great time. Bring the kids - there's a trampoline and swimming area and join us for the BBQ Saturday after skiing ends. This year's Head to Head trophy is already on site and ready for the skier who can be the most consistant. Any questions, shoot me a PM
BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,951 Mega Baller
    edited May 2016
    edited May 2016
    edited May 2016
    edited May 2016
    @horton - I am so proud of my myself for using the long link shortener ! Except for the fact that none of them work.
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 418 Baller
    edited May 2016
    @richarddoane not so fast my friend... none of the links work! get rid of the http:// and it should be ok.
    @igkya - I know, that's why I just edited my statement above, so search Facebook for "Broho Lake Waterski Club" and Vimeo for "Return to Broho 2012"
    @igkya - thanks tons, you're my hero !
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 418 Baller
    @richarddoane I'm just here to help... and make an occasional sarcastic comment. BTW, nice video.
    video credits to Russell Wilkinson @rwskier , he does nice work
    edited June 2016
    facebook pictures from the H2H

here