Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TRIBE OF THE FUTURE: FlowPointTV S3 E2

HortonHorton Posts: 25,174 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

Tagged:
thagerWishAndreLakeOneSkierBulldogMurrskiBruce_ButterfieldMillerTime38dg1845JonBBill22Alvin_Neffchrisroddybogboyh2o.nhk

Comments

• thagerthager Posts: 4,177 Mega Baller
    Well done!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • skitractorskitractor Posts: 5 Baller
    Thanks Marcus, Keep up the great work!
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,172
    edited September 2016
    He just keeps getting better and better at this. Man I enjoyed that so much I watched it again. Great seeing familiar faces from the region too. Keep it up Marcus
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • AndreAndre Posts: 966 Crazy Baller
    Awsome!
    Great choice of music too!
    Love when the boy said '' ...It's all about having fun...''
    Keep it up Marcus!!!
  • scotchipmanscotchipman Posts: 3,930 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Nice work again @MarcusBrown!
    - President of the Utah Water Ski Club
    - Owner at Still Water Lake Estates
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 828 Crazy Baller
    So cool! Loved seeing Idaho Nationals on a whole episode! Great to see all of our upcoming rippers and especially ones that ski at the lake we go to! Thanks @MarcusBrown
    WishBill22
  • BulldogBulldog Posts: 977 Solid Baller
    @MarcusBrown once again outstanding work!!! You are a true ambassador of our sport! Thank you.
    Mike Loeffler - "Someone somewhere is having a real problem today...My bad skiing is NOT one of them"
    Wishchrisroddy
  • MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 274 Baller
    MB you are the man! cant wait to see where the next gen can take the sport! Awesome vid!
  • bojansbojans Posts: 189 Baller
    I asked my 8yo son if he wanted to go out and get a set in before it got dark last night, he grumbled about just wanting to rest and watch some TV. I pulled up Tribe Of The Future on the TV and as soon as it was done he was getting his bathing suit on. We have his first tournament this weekend, this video really has him interested i tournament skiing. Thanks Marcus.
    BrennanKMNkeithh2oskierschafer
  • chrisroddychrisroddy Posts: 27 Baller
    I do love this series. Getting ready to show this to my two boys hoping it will spark a little fire
  • lundberglundberg Posts: 95 Baller
    All four of my kids have watched it and are asking "could I really do that?!"
    chrisroddy
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,172
    edited September 2016
    Wrong thread
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 679 Crazy Baller
    One of my daughters (the one who has shown no interest in skiing this year) asked about three minutes into the video "How do you qualify for Nationals?" :-)
  • MarcusBrownMarcusBrown Posts: 138 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Those are crazy stories Guys!! @jcamp @Texas6

I am so stoked to continue to hear these stories of kids being inspired by this episode. I didn't expect that....but over the past week, I continue to find myself smiling every time I read an email or text or comment on this forum, about kids being suddenly motivated.

Thanks for sharing!
    klindyBulldogTexas6
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,155 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    My wife watched the vid last night, very impressed with MB's product, said she'll go to Idaho next year and ski if they host
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
  • cragginshredcragginshred Posts: 685 Crazy Baller
    Great job, nicely done!
    Vapor pro 2017
  • h2o.nhkh2o.nhk Posts: 211 Baller
    This video was just awesome. Very few kids waterski where we are and my kids connected to this video in a way I haven't seen. I remember watching my dad at the tournament scene when I was little but they have never had a chance to experience that. They loved all the footage of smiling faces and in turn they smiled the whole time. They must have watched 3-4 times in a row. My 8-yr old tried the course again last evening for only the 2nd time and was more aggressive than i've ever seen. Said she couldn't get that song out of her head while skiing. I asked what song....she said you know, the one from that video, the kids tribe video.
    klindy
  • Niles TaylorNiles Taylor Posts: 55 Baller
    Flowpoint TV in it's entirety is excellent! Great content and great footage. I hope these episodes continue!
  • ChetChet Posts: 40 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Marcus you have a serious gift. This reminded me of how many of us grew up and how fun the journey is.
    You made me feel,like a kid again.
    Thanks
    Texas6chrisroddy
  • chris55chris55 Posts: 270 Solid Baller
    Great great episode, I wish I could be a kid again and start competing young. These kids so motivated give me some hope for their futur too.
    I really love all your work Marcus and the way you are sharing your thoughts and your soul
  • kingshreddkingshredd Posts: 163 Baller
    edited September 2016
    @MarcusBrown As my 11yr old daughter and I sat here and watched this, as she is just now getting in the course, it was very cool. To see other kids out having fun and competeing she asked if we could go there next year"I am down with that".We go out and practice the course at a couple local lakes here in Chico a couple times a week, and have developed some great friends in the ski community. Your FlowPoint episodes are EPIC, and we really enjoy watching them along with your mastering of the drone. She always points you out when she see's you around town and when she spotted you at the CalProAm this last weekend. Keep up the great work.