JC's 198

NandoNando Posts: 339 Baller
Just had to comment on the home page item on Jacinta Carroll's WR- Pretty amazing how dominant she's been and for how long. Incredibly impressive!
Than_Boganjimbrakeskier2788Skoot1123Razorskier1

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 4,465 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Yes was surprised not a thread regarding this massive accomplishment.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • fizerfizer Posts: 23 Baller
    There has to be a video somewhere, right? Anyone seen one or have a link?
  • Onside135Onside135 Posts: 378 Solid Baller
    198 is truly and incredible buoy count. Oh wait...jump? I guess that's cool, too! Pretty awesome accomplishment!
  • EdbrazilEdbrazil Posts: 1,286 Historical Baller
    Maybe the 200 footer in women conventional jumping will fall before I kick the bucket.
    I hope that she enters here at McCormicks for the event at the end of this month.

Someone should add up her consecutive victories, but Deena's count of 38 will be very
    hard to beat. For sure, some of Jacinta's margins of victory are huge and perhaps
    unmatched in major competitions, whether women or men. Such as 20 feet at the last
    Worlds and 28 feet at this year's Masters. And, that is considering even way back in
    the Old Days.
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,838 Mega Baller
    Is there any video anywhere?
    Mark Shaffer
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,377
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

skier2788
  • EdbrazilEdbrazil Posts: 1,286 Historical Baller
    edited October 2016
    I wonder if we'll ever see Elena Milakova's 228' in Ski Flying exceeded. Of course,
    we need a Ski Flying event. None in 2016. One event for one male skier in 2015.
    Zero events for women since the 2002 Masters.