Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody have a Good Condition 67.5" HO A1??

I'm feeling nostalgic, and looking for one of my old favorites. Searches on Ski-It-Again turn up nothing. Makes me wonder, why are there no 66.25 or 67.5 HO A1's for sale?
60% of the time, it works.... All the time.

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 25,308 Administrator
    It was the perhaps the best ski of it's era.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• ThePantsManCanThePantsManCan Posts: 441 Baller
    Agreed.
  • wtrskiorwtrskior Posts: 704 Crazy Baller
    Only problem with them is the matte top sheet discolored very easily. Will be difficult to find one hat isn't faded. Still see quite a few on the water but they don't age well.
    Right on. I had one in a 68.75 size. The topsheet had some scuffs and discoloration by the time I was done with it. I don't care about looks, just looking for that ride. It's the one that made me fall in love with this sport.

I have an S2 that I repainted with Awlgrip. I was thinking an A1 would look nice with a white top.
    edited November 2016
    Found the ski! Thanks guys!
  • tdusintdusin Posts: 15 Baller
    I would like to buy a 67.5 HO A1 also....if anyone is cleaning out the garage or ski shed. I bought the one I am skiing on now 6 years ago used on SIA and have 700+ sets on it so far.

I bought a spare this spring and would like to have another one.

The A1 is a great ski for me and I haven't found else that works for me as I don't adapt to change very well at my advanced age.

Thanks!!
  • DavidPDavidP Posts: 157 Baller
    I have a 67.5 and live close by so you could have a look at it. Just send me a text - two eight one, nine seven nine, five one one seven. David
    David Panneton - LakePort Water Ski Club, formerly known as Muddy Waters
  • tdusintdusin Posts: 15 Baller
    David, Thanks...check your pm text did not work???
    I'm diggin this A1 love. So heartwarming!!!
  • DavidPDavidP Posts: 157 Baller
    A buddy of mine is looking for a 67.5 A1. None on SIA at the moment. Please let me know if you have one collecting dust. Thanks
    David Panneton - LakePort Water Ski Club, formerly known as Muddy Waters