Hidden Gem in Orlando

SkidSkid Posts: 56 Baller
Does anyone have info on this lake in Orlando? Google Earth is calling it Lake Ruth. I was driving past it today and noticed buoys on it, so naturally I had to stop and take a look at it. Looks like an 8 buoy course that's literally 5 minutes from the University of Central Florida campus.
Don't Click Here

Comments

• ScottScottScottScott Posts: 753 Crazy Baller
    edited February 2017
    Orlando's great eh? Can't spit without hitting a lake, and about 1/4 of them have a course. Can't help you with that one tho.....
    dancin4
  • SkidSkid Posts: 56 Baller
    @ScottScott It is! So many lakes! This one just looks really cool. I didn't see a dock when I drove past, so I'd just like to know the story of it. If it's a public site, it would really be a fun place to ski.
    The course is a little bit closer Corporate Blvd than what I marked on on the map, so it would really be a great place to ski in the winter, when the wind is blowing out of the north.
    Don't Click Here
    ScottScotttdusindancin4
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 924 Crazy Baller
    @Skid looks like that corner house in the subdivision has a dock. Not sure where the boat ramp is??? For sure gotta love that area and all the opportunities to ski!
  • dancin4dancin4 Posts: 12 Baller
    So, knowing that there are 2200 lakes in just Orange County FL and Lake County, how many courses are there in Orlando? And how many have 2 or more courses.
  • ScottScottScottScott Posts: 753 Crazy Baller
    I'm sure I'm not even aware of 1/2 of them (if even that many.) But, off the top of my head I can think of a total of 41 courses. Of those 9 are lakes, or chains, with more than 1. This includes some private lakes and ski schools. Many of those, like in the case of what started this thread, I just happened to notice a small lake while driving by, then see a course out there......
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,073 Mega Baller
    4605 Riverton Dr < 04-22-31-8947-00-320 >
    Name(s)
    2015-3 Ih2 Borrower L P
    Mailing Address On File
    C/O Invitation Homes-Tax Dept
    1717 Main St Ste 2000
    Dallas, TX 75201-4657
    Incorrect Mailing Address?

Either an investor , or a Bank Rep....could be forclosure?....probably worth checking on....