Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ho Bindings on Radar ski ?

I remember reading that Ho and Radar bindings/skis were compatible. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I am looking at putting a pair of Ho basis bindings on a 2015 radar theory ski. Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• WayneWayne Posts: 415 Baller
    The front binding holes are the same. The rear holes are different. Radar spaces the holes closest to the fin wider than HO.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 25,182 Administrator
    @mushamushskier

In most cases the front and rear bindings will line up perfect. Radar does have a different hole pattern for some newer mid range skis but I would bet that your HO binding will fit perfect on a 2015 theory.

If it does not work please send a angry email to @eddie_roberts_jr

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• mundomundo Posts: 16 Baller
    I went the other way and fitted a Vector feather and and a vector feather artp on a HO TX, as stated above the front boot lined perfectly but the rear was a different story, the spacing between the front and rear holes is different, in order to fit the RTP I milled the holes, which being plastic was very easy to do. I does look quite bad but once it is covered by the metal plate you can not notice, you retain the full adjustability and it works perfectly.
  • igkyaigkya Posts: 466 Solid Baller
    A universal binding plate should eliminate any issues... or better yet, get Radar bindings.
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 257 Solid Baller
    Don't get angry with @eddie_roberts_jr get some new vector bindings!