New Ski

Just got my new 2017 Radar Vapor Lithium. Can't wait to shred this thing in a couple months!

Tagged:
HortonMattPALPJrDacon62Bill22skier27886ballsschafersupersonicuswtrskiorsunvalleylawm_pagsMuskokaKyJody_Seal

Comments

• jjackkrashjjackkrash Posts: 410 Solid Baller
    Sexy as hell. I saw one with the Black Carbitex Boots at the boat show and that combo was maybe the best looking boot/ski combo I have ever seen. (I suspect my new black GT with those boots will be a looker as well.)
    ryans1418
  • Dacon62Dacon62 Posts: 467 Crazy Baller
    Nice! Can't wait for my Lithium Senate to show up with double Carbitex Vapor boots.
    Bill22ryans1418
  • JohnbrannanJohnbrannan Posts: 27 Baller
    So have you skied it yet? Does anyone know if the '17 is different from the '16 Vapor Lithium?
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,139 Crazy Baller
    Congratulations on the new ski!
    ryans1418
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 249 Solid Baller
    Congrats! Best ski ever. Period.
    ryans1418
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 756 Crazy Baller
    Those skis are sweet! Have fun!
    ryans1418
  • ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 366 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Stoked for you! @ryans1418 you will love it!
    Cole Giacopuzzi • Radar Skis
    ryans1418
  • wtrskiorwtrskior Posts: 704 Crazy Baller
    @Johnbrannan it had been discussed here; the 17 lithium is still same PVC core as the 16 with a bit of a different carbon layup. In a nutshell. Only way you will know is if you try them both! I had talked to some guys who noticed slight differences going from the 16 lithium to the 17 pro build - which has a different core and layup.

Very interested in how the new 17 Li performs as we are paying a high price for high end skis in CAD now... $1700 for the 17 Li and $2500 for the pro-build...
    Johnbrannanryans1418
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,254 Mega Baller
    Just send it down to me until you can give it a go and I will break it in for ya!!!

Congratulations on your purchase.
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

ryans1418
  • IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 1,047 Crazy Baller
    @wtrskior Radars website says the pro build is $1799.99
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,960 Mega Baller
    @Ilivetoski CAD = Canadian Dollar. Import taxes and exchange rates can be rough on the wallet.
  • wtrskiorwtrskior Posts: 704 Crazy Baller
    @MattP yep. Straight exchange the pro build at $1800 USD is over $2400 CAD. Both prices are crazy! My green vapor retailed for aroubd $1500 in 2014. Exchange rate is killing us great white northern skiers :(
  • IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 1,047 Crazy Baller
    Whoops
    nzguy
  • JordanOzJordanOz Posts: 58 Baller
    edited April 2017
    Us too @wtrskior down here in Oz.

I just picked mine up today. We're at the end of the season down here, and they usually retail for $1700 AUD, but I got my 68" for $1340 in an end of season sale. :)

Bill22ryans1418wtrskiorMuskokaKy
  • ryans1418ryans1418 Posts: 13 Baller
    Haven't skied it yet. Weather where I live is awful right now. I just got a double profile boot setup for this ski. It's so hard to not stare at it and think about skiing it.
  • ryans1418ryans1418 Posts: 13 Baller
    Just went for my first ski on my new Vapor Lithium today. Course was not in yet so sadly had to freeski.
  • skibrainskibrain Posts: 927 Crazy Baller
    edited May 2017

Same here.
    MuskokaKyJordanOz
  • MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 259 Baller