The New RadarSkis.com

HortonHorton Posts: 23,827 Administrator
edited March 2017 in Other Stuff

NewRadarSite

Radar Skis is stoked to announce the remodel of their website, radarskis.com. Cruise on over to the new site and browse all the 2017 range of Radar products. #radarnation

https://www.radarskis.com/

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Tagged:
bigskieridahoMattPMitzysmanparkerc2112

Comments

• oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,649 Mega Baller
    edited March 2017
    All right - I actually found something there I want ;)
    Dog Leash

Unfortunately their cart seems to be broke. When you try to check out it redirects you to dev2.radarskis.com and prompts for a login. @Horton maybe you can pass this along to radar so their developers can fix their link to point to the public server rather than their dev server.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • brooksbrooks Posts: 147 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Thanks for the heads up @oldjeep! Website launch bugs are bound to happen, thanks for pointing that out. It's live now so order up that dog leash!
    RichardDoaneoldjeepSkid
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,649 Mega Baller
    Should be a good way to PT my grip before ski season actually starts. If nothing else it ought to be good for some laughs at the dog park

Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    ObrienslalomBill22
  • MitzysmanMitzysman Posts: 177 Baller
    that site is so much better now - the old versions were very rough to navigate and slow. great job whoever did it !
    BrennanKMN
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,163 Crazy Baller
    Yep the new site looks good. The old one was completely unusable on mobile devices.
    BrennanKMN
  • MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 171 Baller
    worlds of difference. much more user friendly. happy to see it!
  • schaferschafer Posts: 281 Baller
    New site rocks. Great Job @brooks !
    Quest for the Purple Loop
    pgmoore