Radar Katana unboxing

HortonHorton Posts: 23,681 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Tagged:
sunvalleylaw

Comments

• dchristmandchristman Posts: 839 Mega Baller
    Not to ignore the ski, but what a great new box it came in! It makes such good sense just like the inside-out gloves. Radar certainly is innovative.
    Patience is the key to Joy.
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 581 Crazy Baller
    @horton Don't you just love when the little heads always have to be in the middle of everything! At least they will be rippers too!
  • MitzysmanMitzysman Posts: 175 Baller
    Looking forward to your thoughts on this ski - if you test it.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,681 Administrator
    edited August 24
    @Mitzysman do you remember when you were a teenager and your dad caught you drinking beer? You know that face you made? I am making that face right now. I am guilty of not doing this. There is no good reason I just back burnered it and it got away from me.

In the next week or so (depending one when I can get best photos and video) I will get you a review of the Katana.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Mitzysmanfu_manBraceMaker
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,061 Crazy Baller
    edited August 24
    Looking forward to seeing what @Horton thinks. Considering one for playing around when the open water is not so awesome, for guests, and for beginning course practice at slower speeds.
  • MitzysmanMitzysman Posts: 175 Baller
    edited October 6
    Hi @horton - saw you rode the ski in that Prostar video :) What did you think ?

throwing around the idea of the Katana or Senate Alloy as an upgrade to my P6.
    BraceMaker