Join the good folks at Radar for a fun, free demo day at Bell Acqua on May 20th!

HortonHorton Posts: 23,517 Administrator

Join the good folks at Radar for a fun, free demo day at Bell Acqua on May 20th! Email Brooks@squareoneco.com to sign up!

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

MattPcragginshredMuskokaKy

Comments

• ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,311 Crazy Baller
    Sounds awesome. I really like the Glastron Carlson Ski Machine in the photo!
  • ZmanZman Posts: 955 Crazy Baller
    If you can make it, go! The Orlando stop was a blast! Brooks, K.C., Travis Moye, and Bill from Performance Ski and Surf put on an awesome event. And, Matt Rini and Whitney came by to help out too.
    Great opportunity to try the new Pro Build and other Radar products! And, some (much needed) coaching too!
    Thanks Brooks and all the others mentioned!
    Blood type IPA
  • cragginshredcragginshred Posts: 639 Crazy Baller
    Tried my sequence plate for the 1st time last night -killer! I am 3 hours from Bell aqua and on the fence. Really want to go!
    Vapor pro 2017
  • web4uincweb4uinc Posts: 3 Baller
    I hope I can make it to Bell Aqua 3 for this event. I'm waiting for Brooks to send out an itinerary. I have my kids that weekened so I'm not sure how that would unfold LOL
  • Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,483 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    edited May 12
    If you Demo the Radar Pro Build, you are to going to leave Bell Aqua a couple of thousand dollars short for sure.
    Every set it gets better and better, just loving that ski, my wife is starting to get jealous.

"How Nice Is It, When You Feel The Boat Release You ”

schafer
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,517 Administrator
    I would be there just to hassle @Brooks but my nephew is getting married next weekend.

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

• bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 874 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I will be next door on Lake 2 for a drivers clinic and planning to stop by, always great to see Brooks!
    Horton
  • matt_bmatt_b Posts: 54 Baller
    Definitely hit this up. Just went to the demo day at Zorn here in Texas with @tfin and @brooks. Good coaching and met some nice folks!
    HortonThan_Bogan
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,435 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    If Horton won't be there, count me in.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
    HortonMattP
  • eddie_roberts_jreddie_roberts_jr Posts: 423 Water Ski Industry Professional
    John not being there does make it a little more inviting.
    DirtRichardDoane
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,435 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Fun event today. Excellent weather with great coaching and hospitality. The pro build felt really good. Thank you Radar and Bel Acqua Lake 3.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
    schafer
  • KrleeKrlee Posts: 462 Baller
    Thank You to the Radar crew at Bell Acqua Lake 3. Went over to check it out and they offered a ski ride. First time on a Pro Build. Very nice ski.
    Even @dirt being there didn't take away from the fun everyone was having.
    Thanks,
    Kevin
    schafer
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,517 Administrator
    @Krlee was @dirt behaving himself?

• KrleeKrlee Posts: 462 Baller
    @horton Never!