Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Binding for trick ski?

ScottScottScottScott Posts: 551 Crazy Baller
My girlfriend needs new boot for her trick ski. Currently an undersized trick ski which we will also be looking to replace, but more important at the moment....need to replace old animals that are on there now. She has a Radar Vector on her slalom that she really likes. Would the vector work good on a trick ski also?

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 25,320 Administrator
    Trick ski? Hard shell

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Babes / Connelly / D3 / DBSkis / Goode / Hobe Lake / HO Syndicate / KD Skis  

MasterCraft / Masterline / MOB / O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / Reflex / Radar / Stokes

• eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,513 MM Trick Skier / Eccentric Person
    A hardshell is best.

In the real world that is less than perfect, that Radar Vector boot will allow her to improve. It is an acceptable binding if a hardshell is not an option. Many good and improving skiers are using the Radar Vector.

Others choose Wileys, including some very high level skiers. But those aren't my recommendation. They are heavy and cramp your foot.

Eric
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,548 Mega Baller
    Agree with the hard shell. It is spendy but worth the investment long term.
    Mark Shaffer
  • ScottScottScottScott Posts: 551 Crazy Baller
    Thanks all for the input. With what she is doing on the trick right now, I tend to go along with @eleeski ....our world is certainly less than perfect. We'll keep the idea of a hardshell in mind if she advances into more aggressive stuff....