Masters webcast

fox197fox197 Posts: 95 Baller
After Moombas dismal broadcast I must say the Masters Webcast is nothing short of quality. From all the way down in Aus it's great viewing.

Comments

• LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 218 Baller
    edited May 26
    Baller Index: -31.67
    mbabiash
  • MrJonesMrJones Posts: 1,673 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Is it playing for you guys? I'm getting at work, but my wife is having trouble at home. Says it's not currently streaming.....
    6balls
  • skihartskihart Posts: 347 Baller
    anybody have a link?
  • LakeOneSkierLakeOneSkier Posts: 218 Baller
    Working now for me... masterswaterski.com/video/
    Baller Index: -31.67
    ESPNSkier
  • MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 129 Baller
    the link from @LakeOneSkier works great. a little choppy here and there but overall quite good. Thanks @LakeOneSkier
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
    edited May 26
    if you go to webcast-tv.com the full screen works
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    ntx
  • Mateo VargasMateo Vargas Posts: 683 Crazy Baller
    Like seeing all of the Jr. Men lefties.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,838 Mega Baller
    Broadcast is excellent.
    Mark Shaffer
  • trueloveskitrueloveski Posts: 1 Baller
    Hi guys. Anyone having trouble viewing on ATT needs to log onto ATT website and turn off stream saver option. ( type "stream saver" in search bar and it will guide you). You will have to wait five minutes and restart phone to take effect...
    Bill22
  • ntxntx Posts: 758 Crazy Baller
    @disland thanks for that info. I was thinking it was just a problem on my end.
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 572 Crazy Baller
    All I see are endless Nautique ads
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
    @ntx they are setting up jump now
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    dvskier
  • skibackwardsskibackwards Posts: 34 Baller
    I just hope the announcer does not use terms like Pete Rose, crow mobe, roll to revert, tantrum to blind, and other garbage while announcing TRICKS. Please use the correct trick terminology. They do a great job on slalom and jump.
    wtrskiorThomasAlivedchristman
    Tricks already happened early today but traditionally they do a very good job announcing tricks. They have a different color person who is very familiar with trick skiing.
    Mark Shaffer
    @chef23 Pretty sure Tyler Boyd and the "kid with the golden mic" do the entire waterski part. Tyler is a accomplished three event skier. He usually uses the correct terms. The "other guy" not so much.
    wtrskioreyepeeler
  • wtrskiorwtrskior Posts: 704 Crazy Baller
    Dano "the kid with the golden mic" is a trick skier. keep whining about trick skiing announcing and soon enough there will be none to watch! bzzzz
    @ntx I was thinking of Tyler. Generally Danno lets Tyler call the details on the tricks and appropriate terminology gets used.
    Mark Shaffer
  • unksskisunksskis Posts: 263 Baller
    Maybe he's making it understandable/relate-able to the wakeboarders in attendance or tuned in.
    theboardingschoolThomasAlive
  • skibackwardsskibackwards Posts: 34 Baller
    Golden Mike already on it ROLL to REVERT
    ThomasAliveHorton
  • dchristmandchristman Posts: 833 Mega Baller
    I think I'll watch with sound muted.
    Patience is the key to Joy.
    eyepeeler
  • theboardingschooltheboardingschool Posts: 46 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @skibackwards Devil's advocate here, I trick skied for years, and did all those flips, but 20 years later I have no idea what they're really called now, and unless you're a tournament skier you wouldn't either. But more people know those other terms. Let's no exclude the rest of the world to prove a point. The more people can relate to it, the more they'll be involved.
    wtrskiorThomasAliveMattPscotchipman
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,412 Mega Baller
    I had trouble staying connected to the webcast no matter what device I used. Is that my crap internet provider or did other people have that problem. Oh, I did get to see Rodgers run 39 with about 10 mistakes in it. What a stud.
    Jim Ross
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,115 Mega Baller
    Jeff Rogers 2 ball at 39 - and then every ball after that. Wow. Dude is an athlete
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
    @Razorskier1 web cast feed has been rock solid for me. NO delays or stream issues.
  • wtrskiorwtrskior Posts: 704 Crazy Baller
    @theboardingschool couldn't agree more. Trick skiing is a great sport but most kids would rather wakeboard because it's just flat out cooler to watch and the whole scene behind it as well. I think the master's is the best event around in large part because it's encompasses ALL of our sport, not just skiing.

You're a boarder but looks like you enjoy (and kill) ripping it on the slalom too! Been following rusty Malinowski insta- he's been charging it on a slalom recently as well. The more the merrier!
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,148 Crazy Baller
    In OM slalom they kept saying the course record was 4@-41 by CP. Didn't Will and Nate both get 5@-41 last year in the finals? Then they had a run off?

I thought Will was scored 4.5 then a review showed a full 5. Anyone else remember that in 2016?
  • GWaterskiGWaterski Posts: 22 Baller
    Full screen webcast link:
    http://www.webcast-tv.com/channel/usmasters/event4

Had problems going full screen and could not get past the AT&T block ad on Masterswaterski link
  • chris55chris55 Posts: 226 Baller
    Webcast is working great here in Geneva Switzerland. Really good quality and full screen too.
    ALPJr
  • LuzzLuzz Posts: 215 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @Bill22 that was 39… CP's 4@41off record still stands
    Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (recap videos from 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014)
    See what I am up to on Twitter and Instagram.
    HortonBill22Obrienslalomchris55
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,148 Crazy Baller
    @Luzz thanks for clearing that up! I guess the excitement of the Masters made it seem like 41off.
    LuzzD3dude