Master's experience freaked out!

StillskiingStillskiing Posts: 7 Baller
Anyone else notice that half of the Mountain Creek Inn is GONE? And that the environmentally sensitive Callaway Gardens has clear cutted massive amounts of woodland forest (I mean literally raped the place) from the parking lot of the Lodge, to Robin Lake. We went bike riding, in trepidation, afraid of other strange carnage. But the trail to and the butterfly house were still in tact.

I don't much like change and if the competition at the Masters hadn't been so riveting, i'd've been apoplectic!

Comments

• MrJonesMrJones Posts: 1,673 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Haven't been in 3-4 years. You have pictures???
  • GloersenGloersen Posts: 647 Crazy Baller
    stå løpet ut
    Stillskiing
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 796 Crazy Baller
    Next year...motocross! and 4 wheelin! I'm in!
    Stillskiing
  • WishWish Posts: 6,753 Mega Baller
    What's more perplexing was the large fenced off aria of beach on Robin lake directly in front of that hotel. There's about 150 feet of shoreline the common folk are band from. They have psudo guards at the only small gate and you are not allowed to sit on their sand of you are not a resident of that hotel in the pic. And to make it a little more snooty, the sand was actually and noticalbly whiter within the fenced off beach. Really did not see anyone use it and the rest of the beachs had tons of people.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<