Chuck Norris strikes again

HortonHorton Posts: 23,516 Administrator

@brooks is a funny man

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Ralph LeeBruce_ButterfieldMuskokaKy9400Texas6JmoskiandjulesThomasAliveNandoJordanchris55lakeaustinskierBill22ReggieOCamkeithh2oskierMJ1Mateo VargasShererSkier

Comments

• ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 645 Crazy Baller
    I'd feel alot safer if Chuck liked water skiers.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
    Texas6
  • HortonHorton Posts: 23,516 Administrator
    @ski6jones Chuck just hates Lewis Hamilton fans

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

ski6jonesShererSkierPacMan
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 795 Crazy Baller
    Best use of instagram ever. Nice Job Brooks!
  • brettmainerbrettmainer Posts: 193 Crazy Baller
    I think I am equally impressed by Chuck's marksmanship and Brook's editing.
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,619 Mega Baller
    Nice!

(Was that a handle break in reality?)
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • WishWish Posts: 6,742 Mega Baller
    Ok the reality is what is such a mystery. We watched it happen from the bleachers. We ALL instantly thought the rope broke but one look at it being drug behind the boat and it looked perfectly intact. Freddy looked confused just looking at his hands and I think had no idea what happened. Over heard someone tell him when he got up on the pavilion that it looked like the rubber on the handle separated. Maybe Freddy can enlighten us. Great vid.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • mnewthmnewth Posts: 18 Baller
    If you look at the close-up image, it looks like he didn't quite get his left hand on the handle... or it slips off as he applies the load... Brutal fall!

• Mateo VargasMateo Vargas Posts: 683 Crazy Baller
    @FWinter didn't get wet, Robbin Lake got Freddie Wintered.
    Success is failure that just hasn't happened yet
    Wishski6jonesKeith Menard
  • ToddLToddL Posts: 2,701 Mega Baller
    So, I guess the boat crew survived the Chuck Norris ricochet (a.k.a. handle pop) with no injuries? Back of the tow boat still in 1 piece? I would think with that much energy, getting hit by the handle pop would have to smart a bit.
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 217 Solid Baller

Maybe Chuck Norris has some waterski products
    JWebSki
  • brettmainerbrettmainer Posts: 193 Crazy Baller
    Does Performance sell bullet proof vests?
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 1,854 Mega Baller
    I'm surprised Chuck uses a rifle. I figured he could achieve the same result merely by throwing the bullet or another projectile.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    Luzzski6jonesDaveD
  • skialexskialex Posts: 587 Solid Baller
    I've heard, the course run Chuck Norris @-43 while sitting in his armchair!
    OldboyII
  • ShererSkierShererSkier Posts: 62 Baller
    I asked Chuck how to get better at slalom, he said I need to grow a beard.
    PacMan
  • FWinterFWinter Posts: 94 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Ha very ha @Horton. If we were in my motherland I'd call you a wanker but we're not so I won't. Isn't it wonderful to have a shockingly bad tournament and get ridiculed on social media. So thank you to @brooks and @Horton for making me feel like a real professional athlete. Now if you could just arrange a footballers paycheck that'd be awesome...
    As for what happened, beats me. I've never let go, intentionally or not, so it was a very, very odd one. Won't happen again.
    Hamilton for President.
    jetpilotg4UWSkierJordanOz