CLEANING OUT THE BOATHOUSE

bananaronbananaron Posts: 75 Baller
Its time to clean out the boathouse and the following items must go.I have a 66 2013 Radar strada mint condition that you can have for $300.A 66 2014 D3 helix mint condition for $400.Masterline 43 off rope with the markers in good condition for $40.And 2 mens medium oneill outlaw vests for $35.00 each.You can call or tex me at 218-851-2801.......Thanks Ron (I did try to post this on the classifieds however could not do it)
Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota

Comments

• GlydonGlydon Posts: 171 Baller
    @bananaron pics of Oneill Outlaws please ... just bought ski or would be all over that orange Strada !
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 183 Baller
    pic of the rope please!
  • DWDW Posts: 1,541 Crazy Baller
    @bananaron : second a request on Outlaw vest pic, interested in one. New or used?
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 75 Baller
    Rope has been sold.The vests are used not sure how old however in good shape.If you can call my cell or send a text msg I will send you a photo to your cell.......thx Ron 218-851-2801

Hey ballers these skis have to go so make me an offer.If you buy one I will have Horton autograph it.That alone makes it valuable and you will add a buoy!!!
    Shakeski
    Special deal on the 2014 Helix I will throw in a medium oneill vest or HO 41 tail gloves that consist of 3 gloves 2 left hand ones like brand new and the right hand has a small tear on the thumb.Size is mens medium.$450 shipping included.........

• mopowpowmopowpow Posts: 302 Baller
    Wish I had seen the Helix a little earlier, I just bought a new Vapor. I was looking for a good used D3.