Hero 5

Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 195 Baller
I still haven't played with the FOV settings much (at all), but I thought you guys might be interested in the gauges. I am going to try and hook it up to my ski soon as I think that will be far more interesting than what the boat is doing. I thought a chesty might be cool too.

Anyway, this is my first full pass @ 28mph, which is where I left off last season. Hoping to build on it from there!

Comments

• Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 195 Baller
    I really did just want people to see the 'gauges' on the Gopro, but I do appreciate the advice. You can probably tell, I am VERY hesitant on the gates because I haven't figured out when to pull, how hard, etc...which means, I am late everywhere else :)
  • hemlockhemlock Posts: 78 Baller
    That is pretty cool. It would be neat see how accurate it is to show how a skier accelerates and decelerates and what angle they get wake crossing. Neat technology.
  • hemlockhemlock Posts: 78 Baller
    The camera can stay in the boat, but the sensor should be on the skier. Not sure if that's possible.
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,115 Mega Baller
    The video quality is fantastic. Without zoom, I still believe that is a more useful video than what I get with iPhone on Wakeeye
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 195 Baller
    @hemlock I wish!