Wanted to Buy Syndicate Swag

GlydonGlydon Posts: 171 Baller
edited June 15 in Stuff For Sale
I am looking for New or used Men's size medium ... shipping is ludricous on web for new hoodies or tees. 19.99 sale item 41.99 to ship in USD. Thanks.

Comments

• JrbeeksJrbeeks Posts: 17 Baller
    I feel your pain. I just went through all of that (and I am from Canada). I don't know why but when I ask stores why no one has HO stuff they all say HO is a real pain to deal with. It's sad cause companies like radar and Connelly have sweet gear so readily available. All I wanted was to essentially advertise for HO and it was like pulling teeth
  • Kdinger838Kdinger838 Posts: 49 Baller
    HO sports is a pleasure to deal with. Although, Shipping can be somewhat pricey if you don't make the moderately large bulk order to get the shipping incentive. But our rep has always been great and hands on, especially for how small of a dealer we are. I know you want to walk in and buy gear on the spot, but you could always talk to your dealer to have them get it on their next order.

Just my .02
    @Kdinger838 maybe it's different in you neck of the woods but all I have heard from the shops within a 6 hour radius (on my side of the border) is that they don't carry much HO cause they are a pain and distribution is even worse. Radar has become everyone's flagship brand around here. Great product, just shitty for a guy still trying to support the brand he grew up on.

My local guy was able to inquire and order (and receive) two vapors quicker than he was able to get a price and availability on a VTX for me. Not saying it's the same everywhere, but it's definitely the case up here
  • Kdinger838Kdinger838 Posts: 49 Baller
    @Jrbeeks didn't even think about north of the border, not sure on the logistics there. My apologies. Our northeast rep is great, keeps us with an updated available to sell, and they have a program now to help 2 day orders placed by the right time Monday. I can ask and see why it's such an ordeal for y'all to get gear. Or perhaps someone else will chime in
    Glydon
  • GlydonGlydon Posts: 171 Baller
    @Jrbeeks @Kdinger838 HO (Syndicate) a great product ... I have skied a lot of others however I suspected finding brand product would of been much easier than it has turned out to be , as you stated Kdinger the logistics of shipping a product and having it cost me twice the MSRP to do so is hard to swallow. I should of bought the hoodies for 20 bucks with 10 dollars shipping when I saw them on SIA. Swerve on !

Kdinger838
  • GlydonGlydon Posts: 171 Baller
    Further to my above post I don't want to seem negative towards the HO/Syndicate brand ... when I had questions last year a simple call and I was receiving purchase advice on a 2012 HO A2 from @savaiusini ... that is worth more than being able to rep the brand to me.
    ToddA
    like everything, there are goods and bads. I love the gear and want to rep the brand. My area is being consumed by Radar (which is a great brand and great for Canadian skiers), but I am still loyal to HO. What I found most annoying was no one stocks all the gear. To buy shirts I had to go to waterskis.com. To get hats I had to go to wakehouse.com. Two sites, two sets of shipping unless I got over 99 each. Two sets of exchange rates (70 cents USD to 1 dollar CAD) plus customs, brokerage etc, all to advertise for them lol.

HO, and more importantly, Seattle watersports went to bat huge for me when I broke the tail off my A3. HO had to go through their protocol so SWS said they would deal with HO, sent me out a new A3 and it got to the border by Friday (I only live 45 mins from the border) and I was skiing it that weekend. That kind of service (whether it was more SWS than HO, I will never know) is why I choose to buy what I buy. Price is no match for quality customer service. I just wish us darn Canadians could get some service to eh? lol
    ToddAKdinger838Glydon