Nick Adams running 41’off/36mph his first set on the upcomming Syndicate Pro

HortonHorton Posts: 23,558 Administrator
edited June 21 in Videos & Photos

"This ski is not only highly predictable, but under the pressure of high speed it continues to perform at an unmatched level." -Nick Adams after running 41'off/36mph his first set on The Syndicate Pro. (video of his first set 41’off pass seen here). HO Skis will unveil this top end buoy blaster Saturday at the Syndicate Hilltop Pro-Am, with skis hot out of the oven and ready to Demo for free! Be there & stay tuned. #WhoDaresWins

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

skialexALPJrJrbeeksZmanToddAauskier

Comments

• Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,485 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Awsome skiing, but nothing is for free, I make that 5.5@41off , do not get me wrong here, because I could not get anywhere closeto that, but he didn't make the exit gate.

"How Nice Is It, When You Feel The Boat Release You ”

MattPthager
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,377
    Dam tough audience :)
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski: KD Platinum

bkreis[Deleted User]skialex
  • skialexskialex Posts: 587 Solid Baller
    who is Nick Admas? B)
    MS9400
  • MattPMattP Posts: 5,880 Moderator
    @skialex Australian Record Holder with 4@41
    @MattP I noticed you gave me a disagree, the skiing was fantastic, but he still ended up in front of the left hand exit gate bouy without the handle,

• skialexskialex Posts: 587 Solid Baller
    @MattP yes I know, check out the title of the thread, I thought it was funny asking as I've never heard of Admas before! I know you can correct Horton's misspelling but I think it's funny as is.
    I guess I make more grammar and spelling mistakes than most on this forum though.
    brettmainer
  • pgmoorepgmoore Posts: 173 Baller
    @Stevie Boy - as @MarcusBrown said on his instagram post of the video.... "As for Nick letting go, I'm betting he would've hung onto the handle if there was $$$ on the line..."
    Patrick Moore
    Texas6
    Hey Guy's like I said Fantastic skiing @pgmoore he done the right thing to let go why take a big hit in practice, there again why take a big hit at all and risk a nasty injury in any situation, I suppose you could interpret the name of the thread any which way you like, it doesn't actually state that he run it.

ESPNSkier