IWSF in North Korea?

jayskijayski Posts: 517 Crazy Baller
edited June 27 in Rules/Politics/Issues

Comments

• MSMS Posts: 4,285 Mega Baller
    Good luck with that.
    Shut up and ski
  • IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 971 Crazy Baller
    An American died while being held there for ripping down a poster, and the first thing to come to the IWWF's mind is we should go over there and teach them to water ski....
    jcamp[Deleted User]wtrskior
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 608 Crazy Baller
    "and the first thing to come to the IWWF's mind is we should go over there and teach them to water ski....

@ilivetoski I'm not a big fan of the IWWF, but I don't think this is a very fair statement.
    MS
  • IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 971 Crazy Baller
    @jcamp I'm sure the trip was planned well in advance, but taking trips to North Korea (for any reason) has a fairly high chance of ending very very badly. It would seem that jailing visiting foreigners and returning them pretty much dead, would deter people from going there for any reason
    [Deleted User]Bill22wtrskior
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 1,900 Crazy Baller
    I say It's beneficial in choosing wisely who you associate with. It doesn't speak well of anyone associating with such a regime.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
    [Deleted User]jcamp
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 608 Crazy Baller
    @ilivetoski I agree with everything you said in your second comment. But it is not at all what you said in your first comment.
    MSIlivetoski
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 1,900 Crazy Baller
    Now that is a person to emulate!
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • skiboat38skiboat38 Posts: 108 Baller
    edited June 29
    Kuno Ritschard is an idiot. When questioned his comment was about USA and Trump's beliefs
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 571 Crazy Baller
    Hate to tell you, waterskiing is not going to bring peace to that country. Guess you can try whatever you want tho.