Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Share Some Injuries

SkibumOSUSkibumOSU Posts: 5 Baller
Hey everyone,

I have to write a 6-8 page research paper that relates something I love to children's literature. I love skiing, so I figured I should write about that. How does waterskiing relate to children's literature? No idea, but this is the best topic I've come up with so far. Anyways, I was hoping that you guys could share some stories about injuries you received when waterskiing (believe it or not, there's a lot of violence in children's books, so hopefully I can try to argue that waterskiing is in some way violent). I figured this would be a great way to hear some awesome stories and also get some material for my research paper.

Thanks!
skiermanbrad

Comments

• skialexskialex Posts: 747 Crazy Baller
    I do not know how this promotes waterskiing, this site is about promoting waterskiing and connecting skiers.
    When somebody asks me about skiing and potential injuries my response is that waterskiing is the least dangerous sport that gives you the adrenaline pump of an extreme sport.
    Yes You can be injured as in most sports, especially when performed in a high level but advertising skiing injury to non skiers might prevent them from being involved in the best sport ever!
  • skialexskialex Posts: 747 Crazy Baller
    I just noticed that you are a ski jumper, I'm mostly talking about slalom skiing, I'm considering ski jumping as an extreme sport. Still promoting sport injuries might prevent people from trying out for themselves.
  • JAGJAG Posts: 178 Crazy Baller
    Take the sport of motorcycling and add 2 deer crashes. Now that's extreme! :)