Brooks is awesome

RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,912 Mega Baller
edited June 28 in Videos & Photos
BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
andjuleslundbergKeith MenardMSRazorskier1Bruce_ButterfieldALPJrMarkTimmBill22bigskieridaholakeaustinskierBlueSkiRazorRoss3UWSkiercragginshredRalph LeeskidawgMattPm_pagsAlvin_Neffschafer

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 4,838 Mega Baller
    Very cool. Those boys will do anything.
    Mark Shaffer
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,311 Crazy Baller
    That's the second time recently that a classic Glastron has shown up in Radar communications - love it!
    RichardDoane
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,148 Crazy Baller
    No more complaining about PerfectPass sucks or my boat tracks better than yours!
    bigskieridaho[Deleted User]RichardDoaneskihart
  • epnaultepnault Posts: 125 Baller
    Reminds me of my kids (very amateur wake-boarders) complaining about us only having a ProStar and the wakes not good enough for tricks. I reminded them of a time when we saw a POS deck boat full of kids with a homemade raised tow point pulling a teenager just killing it doing back flips and other tricks.

Speaking of Brooks, I callled Radar a couple weeks back and got transferred to him. I really wanted him to talk me into a new ski but he told me to stick with what I got and send him some videos to look at. What??? Sometimes there are cool things about our sport.
    Bill22RichardDoane
  • WishWish Posts: 6,742 Mega Baller
    Brooks is not awesome. The guy keeping that Carlson between the boat guides is awesome. Fun to watch
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    RichardDoane
  • GlockGlock Posts: 192 Baller
    Very cool. How fast was he going?
    RichardDoane
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 572 Crazy Baller
    That list at 2-4 is pretty crazy. Nice work @eddie_roberts_jr :)
    RichardDoane
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 217 Solid Baller
    Nice driving Eddie! Like the fist pump at the end!
    RichardDoane
    I just watched it again @eddic_roberts_jr does a fist pump at the exit gates! ✊
    RichardDoane
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 295 Solid Baller
    I got a avg calculated time of 21.21 which would put it somewhere around the 27 mph mark.
    RichardDoane
  • gmutgmut Posts: 191 Baller
    @eddie_roberts_jr what ski was he riding?
  • eddie_roberts_jreddie_roberts_jr Posts: 423 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Butterknife!
    Wish
    @Mike Gile oops, I see I posted the same comment right after yours. It took me a minute to copy paste a fist pump emoji.
  • eddie_roberts_jreddie_roberts_jr Posts: 423 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Okay so I lied. Brooks was on the Katana not the Butterknife! Both are awesome skis that rip at slower speeds. They told me the sixties were going to catch up with me!
    DeanoskiTexas6