67 inch P-6 Boot Placement

gt2003gt2003 Posts: 621 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
At 220 lbs and still learning the course, my 2016 68" Alloy Vapor (with maybe 1/2 season of rides on it) is just not big to slow way down like I need to. I'm thinking I'll break out the old 67" P-6 tomorrow and slow way, way down until I get it (26 mph slow). Here's my question, should I just measure to the back of the front binding as it came and go with that? Or, does someone have a distance to the rear of the front boot? @eddie_roberts_jr @savaiusini ?? I believe it's a 2014 (67 inch). It's blue.

Also, what are your ideas about selling the alloy vapor and moving down to a Senate graphite or Senate lithium once I start successfully running the course? I'll never ski 36 mph and it will be quite some time, if ever, that I'm able to outperform the Senate.

Thanks in advance for the input.
2016 Radar Alloy Vapor

Comments

• eddie_roberts_jreddie_roberts_jr Posts: 427 Water Ski Industry Professional
    I'll be able to measure the binding placement in a little bit but you can't be too far off base if you put your Radar bindings in the middle set of holes to start. That drives Horton nuts, which is a good thing.
  • eddie_roberts_jreddie_roberts_jr Posts: 427 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Just measured 30.25" from the tail of the ski to the bottom line of stitching on the front Vector boot.
  • gt2003gt2003 Posts: 621 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    2016 Radar Alloy Vapor