FLOWPOINT PODCAST #17: THE PROFESSOR (MATTEO LUZZERI) IS BACK WITH MORE!

HortonHorton Posts: 23,516 Administrator
edited July 11 in Videos & Photos

Matteo Luzzeri, joins me live from Spain! We discuss his San Gervasio ProAm, which took place this past weekend for the 4th year in a row.

We also talk about beginning level skiers and some of the important tips for skiers getting started, as well as answering some questions from viewers.

Also, Olympics and Water Skiing, as well as teens being badass skiers/athletes and things they may need to pay attention to as they become the best in the world.

Can’t remember what else we talked about, so maybe quit reading and just go have a listen??…

MB

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

9400BooDaveD

Comments

• Ralph LeeRalph Lee Posts: 492
    I found the real time visualization conversation interesting. I never realized I have always visualized in slow motion
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 1,053 Crazy Baller
    I love this series (flow professor/Matteo) in these podcasts. Keep 'em coming!
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,311 Crazy Baller
    Great job @MarcusBrown and @Luzz !
  • MSMS Posts: 4,285 Mega Baller
    looks like al qaeda with that beard
    Shut up and ski
    LuzzKiller
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,412 Mega Baller
    @MS - so do I. At a graduation party a week ago I had a 70 year old lady (mother of a friend) tell me I look a little like one of those guys! I told her I wasn't planning to leave the country - not sure I'd get back in!
    Jim Ross
  • MSMS Posts: 4,285 Mega Baller
    Sorry @Luzz
    @Razorskier1 You know you get funny looks walking through the airport
    Shut up and ski
    Ralph Lee