2005 Malibu LXi $$22.5k with delivery available for an additional $1. per mile

RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,915 Mega Baller
edited July 31 in Stuff For Sale
BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
brodyToddA

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,915 Mega Baller
    find me a buyer for this boat, and I'll give you my 2017 Vapor, 66"
    ToddA
    and if you can get to Seattle, maybe even get you a ride at Radar Lake ?
    ALPJr
    Monday bump
    Friday price drop to $22.5 K, so now an even better deal
    Monday bump and a price correction to $21K, becoming an even better deal
    Bump This boat needs a new home. $20 K. Last week it got a new battery, and did I mention that it has been updated to a drip-less shaft seal ?
    ToddA
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,580 Mega Baller
    edited August 20
    Nevermind, I see the second ad. Fwiw this boat has come up a couple times on another board, the bazillion snaps are what is scaring people off. Might have better luck leaving price and having gel repaired.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    SOLD, $19K plus a 1979 Ski Nautique in trade that needs some engine work. @oldjeep - thanks for the head's up about the snaps, I guess they don't bother me so I never considered, but we'd rather sell it for less and let the next guy fix if he wants.

oldjeep
    edited August 22
    so, if anyone is interested in a project boat that needs some engine work, give me a call ! 206 242 9558 or Richard@BurienAutoRepair.com
    Dave Kessler gets the 66" Vapor BTW - his buddy from Lake Samm, is the proud new owner of the Malibu
  • dwfrechdwfrech Posts: 15 Baller
    Was that the smaller Malibu? If so I wish I would have known. That is a great boat.
    RichardDoane
  • powbmpspowbmps Posts: 29 Baller
    The LXi was the larger of the two Response models. LX was the smaller one.
    RichardDoane
  • shansen345shansen345 Posts: 45 Baller
    Dang I wish I would have seen this earlier - always down to ski at Radar!!
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 575 Crazy Baller
    @RichardDoane If you want to give me that new 2018 Vapor feel free
    RichardDoane
    oldjeep
    @bigskieridaho - same deal goes with the 1979 CC, find me a buyer and get a 2017 Vapor
  • thagerthager Posts: 3,791 Mega Baller
    Think I will wait for the next boat so I can get a 2018 Vapor!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    RichardDoane
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 2,580 Mega Baller
    Wish it was closer. At $1K it would be a good winter project to flip in the spring, but it would cost me that much just to go get it.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    @oldjeep - do a u-ship.com appeal and see what kind of transport offers you get. Departure zip code of 98166.