1994 Supra Comp TS6M - SE Michigan

2001Sunsport2001Sunsport Posts: 7 Baller
1994 Supra Comp TS6M. Fuel injected 351 Windsor.

440 hours, runs and shifts perfectly. Stored on a hoist during summer. Includes new cover and trailer. I have service records from the previous two owners. Boat has a new marine starter and alternator, and a new water pump. It had the strut bearings replaced last year and shaft aligned. Vinyl has some cracks but is in decent shape. This boat is ready to go!

This boat is all composite, so you'll never have to worry about rotten stringers.

$7500 OBO
ALPJrBdeckerskibumsam

Comments

• bradenb12bradenb12 Posts: 9 Baller
    Nice looking boat! Good luck with the sale.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 4,466 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    What a great first boat....I passed it onto a young'in.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    swc5150skibumsam
  • DanEDanE Posts: 782 Crazy Baller
    Quite bold hull shape compared to the competition back then!
  • 2001Sunsport2001Sunsport Posts: 7 Baller
    edited July 24
    If anyone is curious about the wake, here is a picture at 32-33 mph. Don't worry about the joker behind the boat, I'm no good.

• swc5150swc5150 Posts: 1,623 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I can't find the thread from the guy who didn't like his I/O wake, but this boat would be a great upgrade for him. I think he was from MI too, or close?
    Scott Calderwood
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 1,854 Mega Baller
    It's @dhofert. He is near Grand Rapids. Don't know if this boat is in his price range, though.
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
    swc5150
  • dhofertdhofert Posts: 145 Baller
    edited July 24
    No not in our price range right now. Just did some pricey repairs on ours and bought a fishing boat. Might look a bit more seriously this fall/winter if the right deal pops up.

Thanks for the thought though, just another reason this site is so awesome!
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,115 Mega Baller
    I'm sure @Wish would feel nostalgic behind the wheel of this well taken care of Supra
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • WishWish Posts: 6,742 Mega Baller
    ....and then some. Best looking boat on the water for several decades. And drives like a sports car.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,115 Mega Baller
    That boat's been used about 19 hours per year for 23 years. Man my 2015 is close to hitting that number now
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • acmxacmx Posts: 205 Baller
    Man that brings back memories, I had a 1990 TS6M. Hull design did good on big lake water and still had good slalom wake, built well also. Still like the looks after all these years!
  • foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 351 Solid Baller
    I loved the look of mine. It was a great boat. If it wasn`t for the 22 off wake I would have kept it.

2000 Malibu Response LX 67 Radar senate double vector highwraps
    WishMISkier
  • WishWish Posts: 6,742 Mega Baller
    edited July 25
    What's cool is you can buy a ts6m all the way back to 1984 and get the exact same profile hull. A modern looking boat 30+ yrs old. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

>>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    foxriveratMISkierALPJrZman
  • foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 351 Solid Baller
    Cmon @Wish your almost making me start to miss it now. Lol
    2000 Malibu Response LX 67 Radar senate double vector highwraps
    Just put new tires and lights on the trailer. Have more pictures for those that are interested. I'll post a link later.
  • GarGar Posts: 173 Baller
    That engine looks like one I had in a 1994 Nautique with Holley throttle body fuel injection. I had vapor lock issues on hot days with my Nautique.
  • ZmanZman Posts: 955 Crazy Baller
    If I was looking for a starter boat in that price range, I would jump on this. :)
    Blood type IPA
    Have never had vapor lock issues with this one. I have a receipt from the previous owner when he spent 1k to upgrade to the new injectors, maybe that helped?
    Sale pending. Will update once sold.
    Wishfoxriverat
    Boat is sold!!
    Wish