Corey Vaughn joins Team Radar

HortonHorton Posts: 23,517 Administrator
edited July 24 in Breaking News

Corey Vaughn Welcome Photo

Radar Skis is thrilled to announce the addition of Corey Vaughn to the Radar Pro Team. Corey's passion for the sport has driven him to be one of the sports top athletes and coaches. He was one of the first ten people to ever run the illusive 41 Off pass and runs a successful ski school in Bumpass, VA. Buoy Wonder as the world may know him found success immediately after switching to the new Pro Build this spring. We're stoked to have him on board and after watching him place 2nd at the Andy Mapple Pro-Am on his new Vapor we know the future is bright for Mr. Corey Vaughn. Welcome.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly / DBSkis /   Denali / Eden Ski Lake  / Goode / HO Syndicate / MasterCraft / Masterline

O'Brien / Performance Ski and Surf / PTM Edge / Stokes / Reflex / Radar / Wakeye

Tagged:
MattPchris55ObrienslalomBill22Than_BoganStevie BoyALPJrEd_JohnsonaupatkingmarkchilcuttsantangeloGWaterski

Comments

• Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,483 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Absoutley thrilled for Corey, well deserved, after meeting him at the Wiremill Pro Event and the Andy Mapple Pro Am, what a super nice Guy, on top of that a great talent, definitely one to watch.

"How Nice Is It, When You Feel The Boat Release You ”

Luzz
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,148 Crazy Baller
    edited July 24
    I have been skiing at Corey's school a few days each year since the first year he opened (I think 2008). It's a very chill place to ski. He is a good coach and makes every set fun. He also has a new TXi.
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 5,619 Mega Baller
    I barely know Corey, having met him a couple of times at Eastern Regionals. But he sure seems like a great guy with his heart very much in the right place.

Easy to root for! Go Corey!! (And congrats to Radar.)
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    Luzz
  • Stevie BoyStevie Boy Posts: 1,483 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Radar Skis, have a great Ambassador in choosing Corey, everybody at the Wiremill thought he was a Genuine, Likeable, Nice Guy, but I guess you could say that about all the Pro,s

"How Nice Is It, When You Feel The Boat Release You ”

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 3,912 Mega Baller
    met him at last September's BOS event at Bell Acqua, cool dude, glad to hear he's Radar equipped
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
    Deanoski
  • WishWish Posts: 6,742 Mega Baller
    Radar keeps pulling in big and new talent. Impressive.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    Than_Bogan
  • gmutgmut Posts: 191 Baller
    Great guy. He is very genuine and down to earth. Will be a superb ambassador for Radar skis.